Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    @xluryan

i did all this. my number has 11 digits and i can enter them. but on my acount site, the last digit is missing after that. i dont get any pin.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescreen View Post
    @xluryan

i did all this. my number has 11 digits and i can enter them. but on my acount site, the last digit is missing after that. i dont get any pin.
    Ah yes! You made me aware of a bug... one of those incredibly foolish ones.

Thanks bluescreen; sorry for the delay. You should be able to change your phone number and get a PIN now. Please let me know how it works out.

no problem. you are welcome. now, my telephon number has the right count of digits. i put them in in our german format without any country code and or + sighn. e.g. i took eplus 0177xxxxxxx and it shows now correct, but i dont receive any sms with any pin code.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    no problem. you are welcome. now, my telephon number has the right count of digits. i put them in in our german format without any country code and or + sighn. e.g. i took eplus 0177xxxxxxx and it shows now correct, but i dont receive any sms with any pin code.
    I am still in the same situation as well
    it accepts the 11 digits but no SMS or Email with the verification code

but at least it now accepts the full number.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geomuss88 View Post
    I am still in the same situation as well
    it accepts the 11 digits but no SMS or Email with the verification code

but at least it now accepts the full number.

Who is your carrier?

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Who is your carrier?
    O2 uk
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    O2 uk
    What is the domain for sending SMS via email? For example, I have USA Sprint, so if someone wanted to send me a TEXT via email, they would send an email to <phone number>@messaging.sprintpcs.com.

What's the domain for O2 of UK?

ok. i got it now. my carrier is eplus and email2sms is per default OFF.
    you have to activate it via an sms with the word "start" to the number 7676245.

maybe an text hint on your registration websitde would be usefull.

so now, i ll go testing.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    my carrier settings are

+44<>@mmail.com

but i think i have to put the full +44 bit in to recieve it
    but the web page does not allow it

unless some other O2 uk customers have got this to work ?
    I just check my map and noticed that the time is off. My timezone is set for -4 (Atlantic Canada) and one of the map point is dated 2009-10-26 17:53:53. If I cahnge the timezone to -5 the time changes to 21:53:53. Change it to -3 and the time changes to 14:53:53. Now, changing the timezone by 1 hour should not result in the time on the point changing by multiple hours... OH, and I was home sick yesterday the 26th, so the date is wrong as well...

to recap:

TZ Time

-3 14:53:53
    -4 17:53:53
    -5 21:53:53
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    my carrier settings are

+44<>@mmail.com

but i think i have to put the full +44 bit in to recieve it
    but the web page does not allow it

unless some other O2 uk customers have got this to work ?
    Hi, the settings are number@mmail.co.uk no +44 required eg

07712345678@mmail.co.uk and the sms comes from 2103, I think this needs updating server side so o2 uk will work.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Here's what probably happened. You had the right password in the app, but typed the wrong pass at the site. When you reset it, it actually did reset, but since we were having email issues over the weekend, you never got the email. Now, since the password is reset your app will have the wrong password, and you never got the new reset one. Try and reset it again, and let me know if you don't get the email right away.
    Hi xluryan... Thank you for the prompt reply. But no I still have not gotten an email yet. I have tried to reset the password on your website a couple of times now including just now. It always tells me successfully sent... But no email. Checked my junk/ spam folder... No email either as there should not be since I have gotten an email or two from you before... How can we fix this please? I love your app...
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benuk View Post

07712345678@mmail.co.uk and the sms comes from 2103, I think this needs updating server side so o2 uk will work.
    have you been able to get the app up and running ?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjstone57 View Post
    I just check my map and noticed that the time is off. My timezone is set for -4 (Atlantic Canada) and one of the map point is dated 2009-10-26 17:53:53. If I cahnge the timezone to -5 the time changes to 21:53:53. Change it to -3 and the time changes to 14:53:53. Now, changing the timezone by 1 hour should not result in the time on the point changing by multiple hours... OH, and I was home sick yesterday the 26th, so the date is wrong as well...

to recap:

TZ Time

-3 14:53:53
    -4 17:53:53
    -5 21:53:53
    Thanks for your research. I'll have to investigate this...

This has been updated. Any UK users who would like to try this out, just change your phone number from the My Account page and it should work.

Please let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by gwyneth View Post
    Hi xluryan... Thank you for the prompt reply. But no I still have not gotten an email yet. I have tried to reset the password on your website a couple of times now including just now. It always tells me successfully sent... But no email. Checked my junk/ spam folder... No email either as there should not be since I have gotten an email or two from you before... How can we fix this please? I love your app...
    Sorry, when I said email I meant text. Have you received any texts from us? You can PM me with your username on the site, and I'll look into it further.

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    This has been updated. Any UK users who would like to try this out, just change your phone number from the My Account page and it should work.

Please let me know how it goes.
    Just changed my number, just awaiting a text now ....
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    tried it again with my number

awaiting to see if anything happens

if you could investigate it would be great

username: geomuss
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    still no joy this damn frustrating!!!!
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    tried it again with my number

awaiting to see if anything happens

if you could investigate it would be great

username: geomuss
    Have either of you received a text yet?

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    still no joy this damn frustrating!!!!
    I'll take that as a no...

Can you send yourself an email to <your number>@mmail.co.uk like Benuk suggested and see if that works?

Edit: By the way, geomuss, you must first change your number via the My Account page. Please try this again as I've updated the code.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sorry, when I said email I meant text. Have you received any texts from us? You can PM me with your username on the site, and I'll look into it further.
    Just rechecked... No messages, no emails. Still cannot log in either on the app or the website so the password must have been reset to something else as you said. I will pm you now with my username, email address and cell number I am using for the app. Thank you, I truly appreciate this from you!