Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    hi. i wonder whats up with people from germany. can i use this service. because if i try to register on your website, it says a 10 digit number is required but my german mobile number has 11 digits. thx.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescreen View Post
    hi. i wonder whats up with people from germany. can i use this service. because if i try to register on your website, it says a 10 digit number is required but my german mobile number has 11 digits. thx.
    I am working on international compatibility at the moment. Keep your eye on the forum or on the site for updates.

great ! thx for your answer.
    It seems there is some kind of a bug with using Google Service to locate when you are in a building. It shows me 500 miles from my location. I think the problem is with Google?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    It seems there is some kind of a bug with using Google Service to locate when you are in a building. It shows me 500 miles from my location. I think the problem is with Google?
    You are correct. It's been determined that you'll get better results with Google Service turned off.

Is there a probelm validating accounts? I've been trying for days and neither mine or my wifes seem to work. I keep sending the pin from the website but nothing arrives on the phones...
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjstone57 View Post
    Is there a probelm validating accounts? I've been trying for days and neither mine or my wifes seem to work. I keep sending the pin from the website but nothing arrives on the phones...
    I don't believe there is. PM with your username and I'll investigate.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    International support is coming today. If anyone is available and willing to help us test, we'll need users from Bell Mobility and O2.

Please PM me if you are interested in testing.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    International support is coming today. If anyone is available and willing to help us test, we'll need users from Bell Mobility and O2.

Please PM me if you are interested in testing.
    It's been confirmed that Bell is working for Canadian users. If anyone from the UK or Germany would like to help test, please PM me and let me know, thanks

Something up with the map? All my dots are gone and it's not displaying current location....
    There is a new history tab on the top of the map. My map is clear as well. It was suggested that the ability to clear/reset the map on demand be written in. Maybe that's what he is in the process of doing now?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjstone57 View Post
    Something up with the map? All my dots are gone and it's not displaying current location....
    This is actually a problem with Google Maps. They just released a new version today that broke some of the functionality. I am working on a fix, and I'm sure they are as well.

I'll post back with more info when I hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles From Nowhere View Post
    There is a new history tab on the top of the map. My map is clear as well. It was suggested that the ability to clear/reset the map on demand be written in. Maybe that's what he is in the process of doing now?
    The new history button above the map on the right is to toggle history ON and OFF. There will be more functions showing up there so keep your eyes open. Next to be added are clearing your history and exporting to KML for download.
    Last edited by xluryan; 10/23/2009 at 08:48 AM.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Map issue has been fixed.

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I have google services off, but it still puts me a few files from my current location. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    I have google services off, but it still puts me a few files from my current location. any ideas?
    That's pretty odd... There is a section in the FAQ on the site about the Google location service. I would double check that your phone looks like the screenshot there.

Let me know if it does...

I see your app made it to the app catalog. Is there any harm in keeping the homebrew version? Should we migrate to the app catalog version? Thanks for any thoughts you can give.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    We made the Official App Catalog!

Thanks infinitely to EVERYONE who helped test for your support. (Of course, precentral will always get updates ahead of the catalog). This would not have been possible without the help of the thousands of users that signed up!

Now everyone go make sure to rate it good

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I see your app made it to the app catalog. Is there any harm in keeping the homebrew version? Should we migrate to the app catalog version? Thanks for any thoughts you can give.
    No harm in using either version. There will be newer versions posted here before they hit the official catalog, so I'm not sure what the catalog will think when you have a newer version than what's posted in the catalog. Guess we'll find out

Thanks again to everyone for your support. This really would not have been anything without the volunteers from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    No harm in using either version. There will be newer versions posted here before they hit the official catalog, so I'm not sure what the catalog will think when you have a newer version than what's posted in the catalog. Guess we'll find out

Thanks again to everyone for your support. This really would not have been anything without the volunteers from this site.
    i was thinking of installing the one from the app catalog but it shows as installed...even though its the homebrew version...is that normal?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i was thinking of installing the one from the app catalog but it shows as installed...even though its the homebrew version...is that normal?
    Perfectly normal. The app catalog only goes by the application's id, which should be identical. If it says update available, you can probably safely do so (you just might not have the latest version of the app - v0.8.8).