Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 668
  1. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by playha213 View Post
    Thanks for the app but I would like to know if U guys are gonna make the option to change your PASSWORD or email address soon, if thats possible???

    Thanks,
    Playha213
    Absolutely! It would be ridiculous to not be able to change those two items. I'll get on that as soon as I have a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by agidius View Post
    this is pretty cool!!!

    map said I was in the kitchen when I was in the living room.
    that is pretty close.

    have you posted future prices yet??


    edit--
    nevermind, I found the prices on the website.
    Yes, prices are on the site. I think they're pretty reasonable, especially considering how much Sprint's family locator costs. These will always be the prices, regardless of how many new features I add. And there will be a lot of new features coming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doubad View Post
    Been waiting for PIN for over 30 minutes now
    Bell customer here.
    Normally texts are instant though
    You should be able to click the Resend button. It's directly under the text in the yellow box on the missing info page.

  2. #362  
    My phone hasn't uploaded in 24 hours, so I validated my login and now it says "Invalid Credentials (5)". It was working before and I didn't change it, plus I just logged into the site with those credentials, so I know it's right. Any ideas? (My phone did arbitrarily apply 1.2.1 again yesterday, so I don't know if that's related.)
  3. #363  
    Mine hasn't uploaded in 15 hours, not sure why.

    UPDATE - I opened and closed the app and it started uploading again.
    Last edited by userengel; 10/10/2009 at 08:06 PM.
  4. #364  
    Did you change the map back to google? When it was on google before my points were off and then you switched to a diffrent map and they were dead on and now i noticed today they were all off... i dont think i was in the middle of Lake Michigain Today high of 50 lol
  5. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #365  
    WIMP currently showing my location as being approx. 30 miles from where I am, at a location I haven't been near. Google Maps and Sprint Nav, however, are spot on.
  6. #366  
    This is very useful
  7. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #367  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaaronice View Post
    My phone hasn't uploaded in 24 hours, so I validated my login and now it says "Invalid Credentials (5)". It was working before and I didn't change it, plus I just logged into the site with those credentials, so I know it's right. Any ideas? (My phone did arbitrarily apply 1.2.1 again yesterday, so I don't know if that's related.)
    What version of the app do you have? If not the latest (v0.8.5), please try that.

    Quote Originally Posted by calibergsd View Post
    Did you change the map back to google? When it was on google before my points were off and then you switched to a diffrent map and they were dead on and now i noticed today they were all off... i dont think i was in the middle of Lake Michigain Today high of 50 lol
    Yeah, I probably wouldn't be on the lake either... Do you have an Airave in your house?

    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    WIMP currently showing my location as being approx. 30 miles from where I am, at a location I haven't been near. Google Maps and Sprint Nav, however, are spot on.
    Try opening the dialer and dialing ##477#, then press Get Fix. Let me know how those coordinates look.

  8. #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    What version of the app do you have? If not the latest (v0.8.5), please try that.
    Yea that's what I have. I uninstalled/reinstalled and still got the invalid credential message, but it does appear that it has uploaded in the last hour, so I guess it's working anyway.
  9. #369  
    No PIN sent to me yet, either. I've clicked resend several times over the last few days...nothing. It's a Canadian Bell number. Is this app only good for U.S. customers?
  10. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Try opening the dialer and dialing ##477#, then press Get Fix. Let me know how those coordinates look.
    Location issue resolved itself. Very accurate now. Thanks.
  11. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaaronice View Post
    Yea that's what I have. I uninstalled/reinstalled and still got the invalid credential message, but it does appear that it has uploaded in the last hour, so I guess it's working anyway.
    You've made me aware of a bug. Should be fixed now. This would only have affected validating your login, but it should still have been uploading. Go ahead and try to validate again and let me know, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles From Nowhere View Post
    No PIN sent to me yet, either. I've clicked resend several times over the last few days...nothing. It's a Canadian Bell number. Is this app only good for U.S. customers?
    I will have to investigate. Please PM with your username and email you used to sign up, and the phone number that should be on your account.

  12. #372  
    Ok, first time ever (really ever) losing my phone...

    Had where is my pre on there, but havent had an upload since that night, being friday night.

    Will it automatically upload once (if ever) it gets turned on?

    I already had sprint shut off the service to it, so will the app still work and upload the coordinates if it ever turns on?

    Thanks
  13. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by acheron800 View Post
    Ok, first time ever (really ever) losing my phone...

    Had where is my pre on there, but havent had an upload since that night, being friday night.

    Will it automatically upload once (if ever) it gets turned on?

    I already had sprint shut off the service to it, so will the app still work and upload the coordinates if it ever turns on?

    Thanks
    That's tragic! No, if you have Sprint turn off service, the phone will lose it's data connection, which is what it uses to upload anything to the internet.

  14. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Interesting... I'll have to look into that. Anyone else here that has an Airave and is experiencing similar problems? I know Yankees368 has one...
    I have an Airave, and am experiencing the same problem.
  15. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I have an Airave, and am experiencing the same problem.
    Very interesting... What is the status of your location services? Is Auto Locate on? Under Locate Me Using..., what do you have selected?

  16. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Very interesting... What is the status of your location services? Is Auto Locate on? Under Locate Me Using..., what do you have selected?
    Auto Locate is on. Locate me using...both GPS and Google Services checked.
  17. xluryan's Avatar
    Posts
    230 Posts
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
       #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    Auto Locate is on. Locate me using...both GPS and Google Services checked.
    Try unchecking Google Services. Let's see what this does.

  18. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #378  
    Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Try unchecking Google Services. Let's see what this does.
    Google Service turned off. Location is accurate now. I'll do some more testing and report back later today.

    Thanks for your help.
  19. #379  
    Where is this Locate me using... option? I cant seem to find it.
  20. gc916's Avatar
    Posts
    233 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by userengel View Post
    Where is this Locate me using... option? I cant seem to find it.
    Open Location Services, then tap on Preferences in the upper left corner.

Posting Permissions