Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Not sure if anyone else has requested it, but since Latitude doesn't work on the Pre, I'd like a feature that gives you an option of sharing your location or embedding on a website.
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxwv88 View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has requested it, but since Latitude doesn't work on the Pre, I'd like a feature that gives you an option of sharing your location or embedding on a website.
    I am not sure about embedding on a website, but sharing the location like latitude will be coming in future updates, according to the developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I did doctor my phone I think the day after you came out with the program...how do I fix this?
    I'm having this issue.

I registered today for Where is my pre and everything was fine, I did a doctor on my phone and now when I login it says "Invalid credentials 5"
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    What is a doctor?
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    What is a doctor?
    When you use the WebOSDoctor or another repair utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    I'm having this issue.

I registered today for Where is my pre and everything was fine, I did a doctor on my phone and now when I login it says "Invalid credentials 5"
    Please find a Reauthorize Phone option on the site under the My Account page. You will have to use this if you doctor your phone or use the WIMP service on a different phone with the same credentials.

wow the new map shows all the places where uve been as green and the last location in red...thats sick....and now its more accurate...its showing my location dead on...nice!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by xluryan View Post
    Please find a Reauthorize Phone option on the site under the My Account page. You will have to use this if you doctor your phone or use the WIMP service on a different phone with the same credentials.
    Thanks. We both know that wasn't there before I posted that.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Thanks. We both know that wasn't there before I posted that.
    Haha, no, it definitely wasn't

Holy crap dude...nice job on the map! I will play around with it after I watch some tv, but it has been dead on!
    The app has not updated in 10 hours, as I have not moved since. The GPS marker is dead on. Fantastic.

To the developer: On the map, when I hover over or click on a point, only the GPS lat/long is displayed, not the time it was uploaded at.
    Last edited by Yankees368; 09/28/2009 at 11:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I am not sure if anyone has suggested this so I apologize if I am beating a dead horse. I am wondering if there is a way to implement a pull system. What I mean by this is that I could simply poll my pre from the website to see where it is. This would be great since it would not need to be updating constantly when I don't need it. Is this something that would be feasible for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    I am not sure if anyone has suggested this so I apologize if I am beating a dead horse. I am wondering if there is a way to implement a pull system. What I mean by this is that I could simply poll my pre from the website to see where it is. This would be great since it would not need to be updating constantly when I don't need it. Is this something that would be feasible for you?
    Should be a feature in the near future, according to the developer.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    The app has not updated in 10 hours, as I have not moved since. The GPS marker is dead on. Fantastic.

To the developer: On the map, when I hover over or click on a point, only the GPS lat/long is displayed, not the time it was uploaded at.
    Since that feature was pretty new, it'll take a little while to collect the data first. It actually changes what data is stored (the upload time in this case), so since that data wasn't there before it may take a day or so before the time actually starts showing in your historical data.

I'm running 0.8.4 on 2 phones, mine and my wifes. Until my last update all locations for my phone have been off. Some by quite a bit. My wife's phone has yet to sucessfully update at all. It's been on for 26 hours and nothing. I've reinstalled it, rebooted the pre numerous times, rtc. Not sure what else I can try...
    Just installed the new 1.2 OS. I manually pushed an update and it worked. Will update as to auto locates in 20 minutes.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjstone57 View Post
    I'm running 0.8.4 on 2 phones, mine and my wifes. Until my last update all locations for my phone have been off. Some by quite a bit. My wife's phone has yet to sucessfully update at all. It's been on for 26 hours and nothing. I've reinstalled it, rebooted the pre numerous times, rtc. Not sure what else I can try...
    Use the validate login button.

Tried that a few times. Still nothing...
    After I download, the "Installed-Tap To Launch" doesn't. I've noticed this with other apps. Closing and re-opening is required.
    Visor->650->Pre
    I had the same issue but it resolved itself. I used the validate login button and had to open & close the app a few times till I was validated. Maybe we just have to wait a couple minutes before running the program.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Make sure you successfully validate your login, then swipe the app away. It only updates while in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstorecowboy View Post
    After I download, the "Installed-Tap To Launch" doesn't. I've noticed this with other apps. Closing and re-opening is required.
    This sounds like a problem with fileCoaster, not WIMP.