1.    #1  
    A challenging app that tests your brain speed. The app lists a word, you must pick the color of the word, not the word. In 3 seconds.

Current Version: v1.0.3

Last edited by Bryce14; 09/21/2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Fun to play. Thanks for creating. Any plans to add additional levels? I hope so...was a little disappointed when I realized there was only the one test. Thanks again!
    Fun game, keep up the good work. Extra levels would definitely be awesome.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    second word options don't match up.. options on test are orange/ blue, but yellow/ orange on the results... impossible to get right.

4th word always results in an out of time icon.

Highest score achievable is 75%

I like the concept of the app, but it needs some work. Don't know if more levels are needed, but random word/ color combinations should be shown on each test.
  5.    #5  
    No, 100% is possible, And look at the screenshots the fourth word doesn't always show out of time. I am currently working on more levels and random levels.

Quote Originally Posted by jayty97 View Post
    second word options don't match up.. options on test are orange/ blue, but yellow/ orange on the results... impossible to get right.

4th word always results in an out of time icon.

Highest score achievable is 75%

I like the concept of the app, but it needs some work. Don't know if more levels are needed, but random word/ color combinations should be shown on each test.
    Last edited by Bryce14; 09/29/2009 at 05:50 PM.
    Played it , enjoyed it , but now ready to move on and the damned thing will NOT uninstall... HHHEEELLLPPP!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by UmAnOnion View Post
    Played it , enjoyed it , but now ready to move on and the darned thing will NOT uninstall... HHHEEELLLPPP!!!
    Hold down the orange button and tap the icon.