Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I'm using it and loving it,tired of those unwanted junk emails.
    junk emails?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwonderful View Post
    Is this borked in 1.4 or is it screwed up with the device menu megamix?
    Can anyone confirmed?
    PRedwood, it's not working in 1.4 for sprint with Pre. I'll send you the logs.
    Thanks!
    This app stopped working for me with 1.4 as well. I'm on Sprint

Any updates planned? It worked great for me prior to 1.4 I do have Device menu megamix installed, but I had that prior to 1.4 as well. The only difference being I do not have airplane mode in my device menu anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    This app stopped working for me with 1.4 as well. I'm on Sprint

Any updates planned? It worked great for me prior to 1.4 I do have Device menu megamix installed, but I had that prior to 1.4 as well. The only difference being I do not have airplane mode in my device menu anymore
    Bump
    Has development on this been abandoned?
    I had been having issues with this working on 1.4.1 It appears that this patch is dependent upon having AirplaneMode in your device menu. I was using a patch that had removed that entry, and the app stopped working. Once I removed the patch and had the Airplane Mode device menu item back, the Battery Saver app worked again as advertised.
    First, I love the program, use it all the time on a Verizon Palm Pre that has a lot of patches installed, and everything works perfectly.

Also, @jblacken, I have a patch installed that removes airplane mode from the device menu, and the app still works fine for me.

I have a feature request, however.

Is it possible for the program to check to see whether one is in the middle of a call before turning airplane mode on? Several times now I have been in the middle of talking to someone, when I hear a beep -- and the call is terminated. Exactly 10:30 pm.

Under normal circumstances, I am not on the phone at 10:30 at night, which is why I want airplane mode to begin then. But if someone happens to call at 10:20, and I'm going to talk until 10:35, it seems like a minor request for the program to wait until the call ends.

I would even prefer that the program just pop up a message that would manually turn airplane mode on/off to the current behavior.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by PRedwood View Post
    So your turtle will haunt you for a few hours. Next time you'll know to feed him before letting mom babysit.
    I just came across the battery saver in the forum and tried to find it in my "app catalog" on my pre. It doesn't show one...is there another name for it or is it no longer available? I think it is a cool concept since I get notifications throughout the night and they do wake me up even from the other room. Thank you in advance.
    I've had a problem with this app ever since the Webos 1.4.5 upgrade. When my phone goes into save mode, at some point during the evening, I get a too many cards error. As suggested, I installed kernal and govnor, but that only made things worse. I ended up doing a webos doctor, started from scratch and still I ended up the issue. I believe I pinpointed the issue as battery saver as since I removed the app, i no longer get the issue. i really love the app, but can't run it on my phone due to this issue. is anyone else seeing this issue?
    Need to thanks for Your good app,good job. Thanks .

Yes more user friendly options would be nice but a great start with potential..just like #7said ,
    My suggestion to add
    1.more time sections to chose.
    ie. 23:00~6:30; 12:00~13:30,
    2.can chose the app to shut down to save the battery time
    Quote Originally Posted by LWI View Post
    Is there a bug with respect to Daylight saving time ?
    Yesterday I noted than my settings in BS were advanced by one hour.... it may have been like that for a few days .... possibly an adverse effect of the DST implementation ?
    I had this same issue, I noticed my phone was "waking up" an hour earlier and lo and behold the times had changed. Not a big issue, but might be nice to fic in the next iteration.
    Palm Personal > Palm Pro > Visor w/ VisorPhone > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 700p > Centro > HTC Hero (briefly) > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung GS3 > Nexus 5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234