View Poll Results: Which Spanish Translation would you like to see in Simple Bible.

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reina-Valera

0 0%
  • Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy

1 100.00%
  • La Biblia de las Americas

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Which of the following Spanish Translation would you most like to see added to Simple Bible. Please only Vote if you actually read Spanish and plan to use our app with a Spanish Translation.

¿Cuál de las siguientes traducción al español que más te gustaría que se añadiera a Simple Biblia. Por favor, sólo votar si realmente leer el español y el plan de utilizar nuestra aplicación con una traducción al español.
    catholic bible in spanish would be awesome!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Nueva Version Internacional!! This is a must for spanish readers
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ive been reading the Reina-Valera since i could remember, it would be nice to have it on my bible app
    If someone would PLEASE send me a message as to how I get different versions that would be awesome!! I'm not looking for a Spanish version but I would like to get a different one than the default. Thanks!!
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Reina Valera will be good to have it. Is widely used. and more accurate.
  7.    #7  
    Here is the current status. As you are probably aware, there is now a Las Sagradas Escrituras version available on our website for download. You may install this translation with the version found on Precentral.net under Homebrew, or you may wait a few more days for Palm to put the new app in the app Catalog.

I have filled out the paperwork for permissons for Relina Valera 1960 and if approved it should only take us a day or two to make it available. Keep an eye peeled and we will let you know here and/or in the Simple Bible forums and of course on our website.

As for other translations, we are taking them slowly for Simple Bible. The original purpose of SB was just to get a bible on the phone, we have already exceeded that so anything more is gravy. We do plan on a Simple Bible Pro. SBPro will have more features and hopefully we get access to many more translations as well.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    If someone would PLEASE send me a message as to how I get different versions that would be awesome!! I'm not looking for a Spanish version but I would like to get a different one than the default. Thanks!!
    Download the translations here: Bits Of God Software » Downloads

You will need version 0.10.4 or newer of Simple Bible to access them. You can download 0.10.6 from http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/simple-bible Or wait a few days and version 0.11.0 should be in the app catalog.
    Mi opinion es que deberian estar abiertos los links para que todos podamos disfrutar de las traducciones.

Gracias
    Alguna versión católica en español, ahora no encuentro ninguna, Dios Habla Hoy, La Latinoamericana, cualquiera que sea catolica.