Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quick link to current version

PreGlide is an 8-level puzzle/logic game. The playing field is filled with colored blocks. You must slide the colored blocks around to try to get three or more blocks in a row. There are 8 levels in the game, as the levels get harder the playfield becomes more restrictive, and more colors begin to appear. Try to get as high a score as possible in 8 levels!

Version History

Initial release. 8 levels, high score saving, game save/continue.

Bug fixes:
    *Game over conditions for boards with a multiple of 3 playing spaces were not detected.
    *Top left block taps were not being properly handled.

Bug fixes:
    *Blocks that appear in the upper left position would not be checked for matches.
    *Fix a highlighting bug: if you tap the upper left position, and then another block, the upper left block would not appear de-selected.
    Last edited by jblebrun; 09/20/2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: updated version with bugfixes.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm working on the following known issues:
    (Thanks to forum users "Dr. Grace" and "Finally Pre")

*Sometimes, the top-left block gets into an incorrect state, and blocks can no longer be moved into or out of it.

*Certain game-over conditions are not detected.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Great game, tons of fun. Only two bugs I noticed were the ones you mentioned.

Thanks.
    I will restate. Great game. Works good for larger fingers. And you have noted error...cool.
    Also posted link from other thread to this one, showing this to be the main thread.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    The errors I was going to mention were already noted here. Otherwise, great game so far.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    These errors should be addressed in version 1.0.1 -- it's not in the catalog yet, but there's a direct download link at the top.
    I like the game. Would be even better with feedback and/or sound
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Great game, I enjoy it
    Nice game

Bug:
    Not sure of the conditions but I think when new blocks spawn and they make more than 1 three of a kind one of them does not register. I've got a screenshot but I don't know if it will help. Also, it is the top left square, if that means anything
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The screenshot would be helpful. The top left square is "special" in that many issues tend to revolve around it. That information gives me a good place to start looking.
    here you go
    the game accepted the bottom right corner 3 of a kind but not the top left
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I've posted an update that should resolve the spawning-block-not-being-checked problem.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    just wanted to chime in here and say i LOVE this game! thank you so much. best game on the pre so far. bummed because i finished all the available levels (score 44650). please continue/expand!

thanks again.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    just wanted to chime in here and say i LOVE this game! thank you so much. best game on the pre so far. bummed because i finished all the available levels (score 44650). please continue/expand!

thanks again.
    I love this app! Now that you've beaten it with a score, try upping your final score and post screenshots! My high score so far is 138,955. Okay, I should probably go find something else to do. But I don't wanna. I'm hooked!

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    PreGlide will be soon moving into the official app catalog. Stay tuned!
    Anyone notice that level 4 is a swastika?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Uh, no -- because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblebrun View Post
    Uh, no -- because it's not.
    Sorry, it just looks like one to me...

(This is from Level 8 but 4 and 8 have the same layout)

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quick question: How will you name your app when the Pixi comes along?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast