Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fun game! Love it!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I haven't decided on a new non-Pre-specific name yet, but I will have to come up with something soon :-)
    It's currently my favorite game on the Pre. Hi score of over 90K.
    Hope this game is headed for the app catalog. It deserves to be in there. Working on any other updates/enhancements?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    PreGlide is now called "Gliss", and is in the official app catalog for $1.99. I will leave "PreGlide" in the homebrew catalog, but any future updates will only be applied to the app catalog version.

Currently, Gliss is the same as PreGlide, with a name change, and a small change to allow Pixi users to scroll the scene up and down to see all of it.

If you've enjoyed playing PreGlide, I would think it was pretty cool if you downloaded "Gliss" and left a nice word for me in the app catalog.

I'll restate though: at the moment, there's currently nothing to gain by downloading "Gliss," it's exactly the same as the homebrew "PreGlide".

I'll mention here when I update Gliss. Some things to come:
    More levels, improved scoring model, themeing/skinning, sounds, global high score
    Congrats on getting the game in the app catalog. I look forward to the improvements in the update -- definitely reason to buy the retail version. Just wish I could transfer my PreGlide hi score to Gliss.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Well, I could make a score transfer option, but Gliss will soon change substantially, having more levels, and possibly a changed scoring model, so the score comparison between the two games will soon no longer be meaningful.
    Well, with the 1.3.5 update, previous high scores from most games get deleted due to databases being deleted by the update. So I lost my high score of 122,335 anyway. Waiting to see the updated Gliss in the app catalog before buying--a definite buy on my list.
    Purchased Gliss after the update. Thank you for the additional levels and features. Still no sound though I see.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The new version does have sound. You need to enable it from within the preferences menu. It's nothing to fancy, but it will give some basic audio feedback.
    Strange things happening to Gliss with the WebOS 1.4 update. When I hit "continue game", there is only one block in the upper right hand corner OUTSIDE of the movement field. You essentially cannot play the game when you try to continue it. I sure hope you can fix this bug. I was on level 15. Please help.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    Strange things happening to Gliss with the WebOS 1.4 update. When I hit "continue game", there is only one block in the upper right hand corner OUTSIDE of the movement field. You essentially cannot play the game when you try to continue it. I sure hope you can fix this bug. I was on level 15. Please help.
    Sorry for the delay. I fixed this just a few hours after the release of 1.4, but I'm still waiting for the Palm app team to "OK" my two-line bug fix. It's been almost 2 days now, and I'm watching tons of other apps publish updates, and still waiting for my update to go through :-(
    Last edited by jblebrun; 03/01/2010 at 11:46 PM.
    Thanks for your reply and prompt fix for the game!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Gliss is updated as of today. Took them 4 days to put my simple change through the system Sorry!

By the way, I've started a Facebook page, in case you want to become a fan :-D

Gliss for webOS | Facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12