Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
Like Tree1Likes
    When I opened the app, the browse just showed:

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Does anyone know whether this is problem of my PC or the server? please reply! the study materials inside the app are very important, and I'm urgent to use it
    Whenever I opened the app today, it showed

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Does anyone know what's wrong? Please reply, the study materials in it is really important, I need them right now

Thank you