Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I'm studying for MCDST, I didn't see a premade set of cards, anyone have one they be willing to share?
  2.    #262  
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    yeah, those look good, but it seems they charge a fee to download?
  4.    #264  
    I can import one or two for you if you let me know which ones.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

The first two (MCDST exam 70-271, MCDST 70-271 70-272 Sybex ch 1-5)
  6.    #266  
    Check the editor's picks.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Awesome! Enjoying this app and GPS Fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by maikairu View Post
    can someone do cards for hiragana and katakana alphabet please.
    Bump. I am trying to learn these scripts and something like Kana Strokes for iPhone would be great. There seems to be little in this area for Pre users.
    James I am using Flash Cards and wanted to run the music player in the background. When I try to select Music remix it says it isn't installed. Can you update to the newest Music Remix and I wish there was the option to select other ones that are in beta.
    James I am using Flash Cards and wanted to run the music player in the background. When I try to select Music remix it says it isn't installed. Can you update to the newest Music Remix and I wish there was the option to select other ones that are in beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    The app id for the beta is "com.palm.app.mprbeta". Keep in mind that the app id will change again once it's submitted to the app catalog.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  12.    #272  
    I can do this, but it will take an app update itself to achieve it. So, patience is a virtue? Also need to *find* some other tweaks to make as I cannot justify a full app review to add a single option (and by that, it would check for beta, then launch regular if not installed). Then to make sure none of the v3.0 code finds it's way in and monkey's up the lot...

Another option is to simply load it the old fashion way. I know, not using the convenience method

Dan, if you can provide me with the final/final appid, then I can go ahead and make it check for Final Version >> Beta >> Original and launch the one it finds.
    - James Harris

Author of:

13.    #273  
    I can do this, but it will take an app update itself to achieve it. So, patience is a virtue? Also need to *find* some other tweaks to make as I cannot justify a full app review to add a single option (and by that, it would check for beta, then launch regular if not installed). Then to make sure none of the v3.0 code finds it's way in and monkey's up the lot...

Another option is to simply load it the old fashion way. I know, not using the convenience method

Dan, if you can provide me with the final-final appid, then I can go ahead and make it check for Final Version >> Beta >> Original and launch the one it finds.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post

Dan, if you can provide me with the final-final appid, then I can go ahead and make it check for Final Version >> Beta >> Original and launch the one it finds.
    The final app id will be com.hedami.musicplayerremix
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just bought the app. It's awesome. I'm a newbie and did a quick search for my question but didn't find any answers.

So...is there away to preload images or music files onto the Pre? I've noticed it uses wifi or data to grab them from the host server, but sometimes I don't have access to either, ie inside a hospital with no reception.

It would be cool to have the option to preload by set or by default.

Edit: Apologies I found my answer on the Future Features page, I hope to see it soon!
    Last edited by j6ck83; 10/22/2010 at 02:42 AM.
    Problem with Upload to Online Tools

Dear James,

I am using your FlashCards on my Palm for learning Asian languages/characters.

Importing from Online Tools works perfect, with the Misc Setting Encoding to Yes.

However, when I export my set from my palm back to Online Tools, I loose the "format", all characters are replaced with "?".

Is there a Misc Setting "Endoding Yes/No" in my Palm FlashCards Settings, or in the Settings of the Set?

I did not find anything. Nor a hint about that in your SW/Homepage help.

Thanks for supporting.
    Any updates on 3.0?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hello James,
    I have some problems withe random mode. My default settings are:

Random Card: "True Random"
    After R/W: "Show Random Card"

When I train a small lesson of right/wrong cards from a bigger set the training always starts with the first card of the lesson and after pushing the right or wrong button progresses to the next higher card. There is no random behavior at all until the last card of the lesson is reached. When I select right/wrong for the last card then the next card is selected randomly. From this point on progress is always to the card with the next higher number until the last card is reached. I tried this several times so I can be quite sure that this was not just a strange row of random selections.

Maybe I got something wrong with the usage of flashcards? Any idea?
    Greetings
    Carsten
  19.    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by j6ck83 View Post
    I just bought the app. It's awesome. I'm a newbie and did a quick search for my question but didn't find any answers.

So...is there away to preload images or music files onto the Pre? I've noticed it uses wifi or data to grab them from the host server, but sometimes I don't have access to either, ie inside a hospital with no reception.

It would be cool to have the option to preload by set or by default.

Edit: Apologies I found my answer on the Future Features page, I hope to see it soon!
    I need to check the forums more often. Yes, this is a future feature.
    - James Harris

Author of:

20.    #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by eldorawi View Post
    Problem with Upload to Online Tools

Dear James,

I am using your FlashCards on my Palm for learning Asian languages/characters.

Importing from Online Tools works perfect, with the Misc Setting Encoding to Yes.

However, when I export my set from my palm back to Online Tools, I loose the "format", all characters are replaced with "?".
    I am looking into this right now.
    - James Harris

Author of: