Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A real cost saver for anybody calling abroad, with international rates from 1.3 cents/minute and international text messages from 6 cents.

• Easy to use, familiar Dialer
    • NEW! Call Skype, Google Talk, Gizmo5 or SIP destinations
    • Select destination from phone Contacts
    • NEW! Full Call History
    • NEW! Use/manage your contacts stored at Voxofon.com
    • Call-through and Call-back calling options
    • Free credit to get started
    • No monthly fees, no contracts

Download from Repository

Voxofon offers a wide range or communication services for various platforms.
    For more information visit Voxofon.com

Let us know what you think and what features you would like to see in the future!

Important: Enter your number with country code! So a number in New York 212-555-1234 should be entered as 12125551234

Change Log

- Fixed incompatibility with webOS 1.4
    - Refill Voxofon account directly from the device

- Call Skype, Google Talk, Gizmo5 and SIP destinations
    - Full Call History
    - Use/manage your contacts stored at Voxofon.com
    - Improved Pixi support

- Fixed the problem with password transfer during registration

- Initial release
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by voxofon; 03/04/2010 at 09:09 AM.
    true VOIP? This looks interesting.
  3.    #3  
    Connection to our servers is still via a call to the nearest access number or via a callback. From there on - it is via VoIP.
    How would this work if I went oversea?
    How are we being charged? Added to our sprint bill? Registering an account?
    keep getting incorrect login ....? i just registered on my phone and cannot log in
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by semax1 View Post
    How would this work if I went oversea?
    If you use your cell phone overseas and make or receive phone calls on it you will be charged for roaming by your mobile operator. No app can help with that.

You have two alternatives to avoid roaming fees:
    • You need access to a local number where you can receive a phone call (office, hotel etc). Then you can use Voxofon app on your Pre to setup a callback from that local number to the destination.
    • For unlocked GSM phones, you can use a local SIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftomnimega View Post
    How are we being charged? Added to our sprint bill? Registering an account?
    prepaid credits... go to their website voxofon.com and add funds... just like dialing with google voice
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mokash34 View Post
    keep getting incorrect login ....? i just registered on my phone and cannot log in
    Strange... Just to check, can you login using the same email/mobile and password at Voxofon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by voxofon View Post
    Strange... Just to check, can you login using the same email/mobile and password at Voxofon.com
    ya maybe it had a problem with the format of my password... i just reset it and all is well.

the rates are pretty good too.
  11.    #11  
    ya maybe it had a problem with the format of my password... i just reset it and all is well.

the rates are pretty good too.
    Good to hear that everything works fine!

If you should encounter any issues or have any questions please email us at support AT voxofon DOT com
    what is callback? and if i am dialing off of my pre... i am only charged per minute right? no call initiation or any other fee?
  13.    #13  
    what is callback? and if i am dialing off of my pre... i am only charged per minute right? no call initiation or any other fee?
    Callback is a calling method when Voxofon system will call your phone (not necessary your Pre), you answer and then the destination is called.

We charge only per minute. No other fees.
    What about international text? (SMS Pricing)
    I get charge $0.06 per text when send.. But what about when I receive (Reply)?... Does it go thru my sprint account for the reply sms or voxofon credit?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I thought that sprint unlimited messaging (sms) include international text. Is that not true?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    From an International destination like Japan, couldn't I just access voxofon from the internet to make a call to the states? ie like skype?
    Not true. You will get charge for international text.
    Last edited by djsoto; 09/17/2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: spelling...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by djsoto View Post
    What about international text? (SMS Pricing)
    I get charge $0.06 per text when send.. But what about when I receive (Reply)?... Does it go thru my sprint account for the reply sms or voxofon credit?
    Voxofon app only helps you send Text Messages. If someboday sends an SMS to you, you will be charged a regular price by your provider.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry747 View Post
    From an International destination like Japan, couldn't I just access voxofon from the internet to make a call to the states? ie like skype?
    Yes, it is possible if you make PC-to-Phone call from Voxofon.com (the site contains a softphone applet that can place a call over your broadband connection). But this is only for calls form a PC (Windows or Linux).
    Will my credit balance ever expire? Or will there be a maintenance fee?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast