Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 93 of 93
  1.    #81  
    Hello!

    Very strange... Could you please send your email and/or cell number to support AT voxofon DOT com

    As quick check, could you please start Voxofon app, go to app menu and select Preferences. Make sure that your cell number (including country code) is entered under "This Mobile".


    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    Help with a problem please. When I start a call I get the message: "No local number available." Voxofon had previously worked properly in my area. Had to re-initialize my Pre and since then it hasn't worked properly.Also, installed the latest Pre update yesterday. Thanks.
  2. #82  
    Deleted the app and downloaded it again;working properly.
    Thank you for the reply. LOVE the app!!
    Last edited by BobKy; 01/14/2010 at 07:57 PM.
  3. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #83  
    Is there something wrong with this app. I've used it for the past several months, now it will not accept my password, but password works online from my computer. I deleted and tried redownload the app but it wont install and I end up with the app icon with a blue circle.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    Is there something wrong with this app. I've used it for the past several months, now it will not accept my password, but password works online from my computer. I deleted and tried redownload the app but it wont install and I end up with the app icon with a blue circle.
    What is the OS version? Did the problem appear after you updated to webOS 1.3.5.1?
  5. #85  
    Hi,

    I've been using without problem Voxofon Call Abroad 1.2.1 for a couple of weeks, but since webOS moved to 1.4, I can't retrieve contacts from my address book anymore.

    I can explore it, but when I select the contact it just brings a frozen grey empty card.
  6.    #86  
    Hello!

    There are some changes in webOS 1.4 that affect the way scene transitions are handled. These changes affected the connection between Voxofon app and Phone's Contacts.

    We have identified and fixed the incompatibility. The new version (1.2.3) is available at PreCentral and should also appear in Palm App Catalog shortly.

    Sincerely,
    Voxofon

    Quote Originally Posted by tilo972 View Post
    Hi,

    I've been using without problem Voxofon Call Abroad 1.2.1 for a couple of weeks, but since webOS moved to 1.4, I can't retrieve contacts from my address book anymore.

    I can explore it, but when I select the contact it just brings a frozen grey empty card.
  7. #87  
    I finally signed up and made test calls to Brazil. Beats iConnecthere on price and quality. Very nice webOS app as well.
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by voxofon View Post
    Hello!

    There are some changes in webOS 1.4 that affect the way scene transitions are handled. These changes affected the connection between Voxofon app and Phone's Contacts.

    We have identified and fixed the incompatibility. The new version (1.2.3) is available at PreCentral and should also appear in Palm App Catalog shortly.

    Sincerely,
    Voxofon
    im unable to install 1.2.3, app catalog kept saying "installing", and never finish installation.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    im unable to install 1.2.3, app catalog kept saying "installing", and never finish installation.
    Hello!

    Sorry that responding in forums may take a while - make sure to contact support AT voxofon DOT com for a _much_ quicker response.

    Do you have 3rd party app installers on your Pre? We have heard that this may cause installation problems.
  10. #90  
    I used Voxofon application on my Palm Pre today to make a call and there was an announcement stating that I need to add funds due to some kind of credit expiration.

    I have not been able to find any information on your web site about an expiration period regarding funds. Please advise.
    Last edited by kbywal; 08/11/2010 at 04:47 AM.
  11.    #91  
    Hello!

    Sorry for a slow response - if you encounter any issues please make sure to contact our customer service at support AT voxofon DOT com for timely support.

    Your Voxofon credit does not expire, however we may close an account if it is not used (no calls made) for more than a year.

    Please, contact our customer service if you are still getting this message so we can look at your account.

    Sincerely,
    Voxofon Support


    Quote Originally Posted by kbywal View Post
    I used Voxofon application on my Palm Pre today to make a call and there was an announcement stating that I need to add funds due to some kind of credit expiration.

    I have not been able to find any information on your web site about an expiration period regarding funds. Please advise.
  12. #92  
    So here's an ***** question.

    I use my Pre overseas (for example, Portugal). I would be calling a USA number. I use the callback feature, where someone calls me back on a local number. Is the callback from the USA number to the Portugese number the voip portion of the call, a.k.a, a few cents a minute?

    I'm slightly confused on the whole callback process and I just don't want the people I call back in the USA to get charged an arm and a leg when the call connects to my local Portugal number.

    Thanks for the clarification!
  13. gerstoscar's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #93  
    does anybody now how to place calls to skype???? it ask me for IM but when calling will ring a couple of times and then hung itself.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions