Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
  1.    #241  
    Quote Originally Posted by lasercomp View Post
    Hi, I just subscribed to the cell stalker app. How do i know I have the latest version? What should I expect differently by being a paid subscriber? Thanks
    Only subscriber's can query previous locations.
    Also (soon) subscribers will be able to change their public key and export their data.
    I have been working with palm to get this in the app store. The price will start out pretty high at first to slow the adoption of it.
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
    Great app - I'm really enjoying it and added a paid subscription last week.

I've noticed a couple of issues - the timestamps on the website are 5 hours off from actual time (I'm in Mountain).

At first I set the program to update every 5 minutes - I noticed SIGNIFICANT battery drain. My phone normally lasts from 7am to 12pm without a charge and now it's dying before I get off work at 5pm. I swapped it to 60 minutes and it's better but still showing significant drain. Has anybody else noticed this?

geiger - are you planning on continuing to update this? Development has seemed to drop off recently.
    How is your data coverage?
    Update is slow as we try to get this app in Palm's catalog. If you PM or email your public key to me I can look at the timezone issue.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    How is your data coverage?
    Update is slow as we try to get this app in Palm's catalog. If you PM or email your public key to me I can look at the timezone issue.
    Coverage is great - I have full EVDO coverage all day at the office and at home - I'm at either a majority of the time and drain continues to happen under these circumstances.

I'll be PMing you my key shortly for review of the timezone issue - thanks!
    my 1.01 shows EXPIRED

is this no longer freeware? any new updates??
    yeah, what's the deal with that?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Anything? I really liked this app. I would love to have it back!
    Even if it becomes a paid app.
    Last edited by snafu168; 01/29/2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
  7.    #247  
    The server load was too much to keep it free. It's now for sale in the App Catalog for $5. Depending on demand, a demo version could be made.
  8.    #248  
    Here's the link to send it to your phone...
    Cell Stalker
    I bought cell stalker from the appstore, it worked for a couple of days. Now the phone says it's updated the web site, but the website shows that it's not. Any advise?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213