Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Anyone else having issues with the implimentation of two keys? Can my private key be used still? This is the one I have already book marked, and have given out to people?
    I recently installed this app and haven't been able to get it to work properly. The main issue seems to be that the public key is "Temporarily unassigned", and has been for the few days that I've had the app installed. Because of this, I can't seem to look up my location. I can see the locations being updated properly (I looked up the coordinates on google maps), but I can't look up the location based on an unassigned key on cellstalker.com.

any ideas on how to assign the public key?
    mines still not working, i wonder whats going on?
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by awashko View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the implimentation of two keys? Can my private key be used still? This is the one I have already book marked, and have given out to people?
    Quote Originally Posted by anthoras View Post
    I recently installed this app and haven't been able to get it to work properly. The main issue seems to be that the public key is "Temporarily unassigned", and has been for the few days that I've had the app installed. Because of this, I can't seem to look up my location. I can see the locations being updated properly (I looked up the coordinates on google maps), but I can't look up the location based on an unassigned key on cellstalker.com.

any ideas on how to assign the public key?
    The temporarily unassigned keyword issue should be resolved now.
    Here's how to think of your keys.

Public
    - Read Only
    - Share with your Friends

Private
    - Updates your location
    (coming soon)
    - Will include private settings
    - Will include history reporting
    - Will allow you to change your public key
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    There seems to be an issue with the time zones on the website. It is currently 4:45PM Central time. The last point on the map shows the time as 6:27, and the last updated time at the bottom of the web page shows 5:27.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I am having an issue that it does not pinpoint my location properly. It shows me about 0.5 miles from where I am. Does this have to do with the recent google maps update?
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted5150 View Post
    There seems to be an issue with the time zones on the website. It is currently 4:45PM Central time. The last point on the map shows the time as 6:27, and the last updated time at the bottom of the web page shows 5:27.
    Yes. There should be a non-beta release later today.
  8.    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    I am having an issue that it does not pinpoint my location properly. It shows me about 0.5 miles from where I am. Does this have to do with the recent google maps update?
    No it shouldn't matter at all.
  9.    #229  
    New Website Features have been released! - (News Article) Cell Stalker Blog | New Features

Here's the main updates.
    Lookup a Previous Day – You can look up ANY day that your phone has reported.
    Lookup a specific time of day – Even more detail, select the specific time of any previous day.
    Number of points, now you can select between 1 and 15 points. Remember, hold your mouse arrow over any point to see the time of that point.
    Show Path, you can low choose to show or hide the path between the markers.
  10.    #230  
    A new, and BeTA, version has been released. This version will extend the trial (it was set to expire on the 1st of November).

It "Should" also fix the timezone problem.

If every known issue is fixed, this may be the only Beta release of the software.

I don't see these options on the website....are these coming soon?
  12.    #232  
    Did you go to the main page and enter your private key? This will not show with a public key. Also, I'm not sure how this will look on your Pre's browser.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    hey, just so you know, the program does NOT survive a restart. since I rarely do this, I did not mention this before but I have tested this several times now and the only way to get it back on is to re-run the program once the restart has occured.
    I have the pre and my wife has the pixi. I can go to cellstalker.com with my pre and track my wife, but she can't view me on her pixi. For some reason it seems that her web browser is not refreshing the bookmark. Any ideas?
    I set a pasword and now I can't remember it. Is there anyway to reset it?
  16.    #236  
    You may be able to reset it by uninstalling and re-installing.
    This would be sooooo great:

Coming Soon:
    Track My Path - See where you've been.

sooooooooooo great!!
  18.    #238  
    This is active for subscribers.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Hi, I just subscribed to the cell stalker app. How do i know I have the latest version? What should I expect differently by being a paid subscriber? Thanks
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Great app - I'm really enjoying it and added a paid subscription last week.

I've noticed a couple of issues - the timestamps on the website are 5 hours off from actual time (I'm in Mountain).

At first I set the program to update every 5 minutes - I noticed SIGNIFICANT battery drain. My phone normally lasts from 7am to 12pm without a charge and now it's dying before I get off work at 5pm. I swapped it to 60 minutes and it's better but still showing significant drain. Has anybody else noticed this?

geiger - are you planning on continuing to update this? Development has seemed to drop off recently.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast