Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Ive been using feeds for a little while now, but as of yesterday when I started using my google feeds on my pc. Feeds won't load at all now, I attempted to uninstall and reinstall it but I still can't open it.

Any help?
    it only stopped working for me yesterday afternoon. Seems some people have been missing it for a while.
    For me Feeds doesn't work anymore also
    I have many feeds, but not many of them have the FULL articles in the google reader.

The following Feeds have full articles in readers and are a blast to use on the Pre with either Scoop or Feeds readers.

Deadspin.com
    Engagdet.com
    joystiq.com (video game news, great blog)
    Techcrunch.com

The Superficial.com (celeb pics)
    Gizmodo.com
    Gawker.com

What else is there?
    slashdot does full articles. I know that on my blogs there are feed settings regulating how much of the story is fed. I do full feeds, personally.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Feeds stopped working for me yesterday as well. Any known conflicts?
  7. m-s
    Yes, give us feed again
    And think about the german users cause in germany the app catalog don't work proper. So here we need Feed in Filecoaster again ...
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    +1 - My Feeds app stopped working yesterday too! What I mean by that is that it won't even load. I've deleted it and reinstalled and still can't get it to launch.
    I had the latest version and it was set to die yesterday. Since the developer hasn't done anything about this. I've made mine work till he or she updates.

I've just staryed using this app and its great. Will definitely purchase when in app catalog. As long as he or she updates when stuff like this happens.
    Feeds no longer opens up for me, removed it, re-installed, won't open. Hope it comes back asap. I used Feeds a few times a day on my Pre, great app!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    It seems the dev cannot keep up with their own expiration date. I would have voted Feeds over Scoop any day, but it seems the Dev has forced my hand.
    I decided to go with Scoop. It simply works for my needs, though I wish an RSS reader would incorporate auto-updates and then show in the dashboard when new articles are available.
  13.    #153  
    Feeds has been updated to extend the beta to December 8th.
    Twee - Twitter Client
    Feeds - Google Reader
    WootOn! - Woot.com Client
    Eliza (for lol's)
    thanks eekfuh

i had to buy the Scoop and realized how much better yours is.

I couldnt believe SCoop didnt link you to the actual site when only part of the article was in the feed.

Either get in the App cat already or make this with no expiration date
    Feeds is back
    An updated, working, version is available for download.
    Magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Feeds is back
    An updated, working, version is available for download.
    Magic.
    Wow, it just got better, it's got Notifications now built in.

That took me by surprise when I got a little beep to tell me there was a new Feed message available.

Other new options in Preferences too.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Wow, it just got better, it's got Notifications now built in.

That took me by surprise when I got a little beep to tell me there was a new Feed message available.

Other new options in Preferences too.
    Where did you get the latest version? i just have looked into preware but couldn't found any update.

Edit: OK i got it after i update feeds.
    Last edited by zhzyg; 11/10/2009 at 03:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    Where did you get the latest version? i just have looked into preware but couldn't found any update.
    Got mine via PreWare, you need to "Update Feeds" from the drop down menu Top Left in PreWare
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    thanks eekfuh

i had to buy the Scoop and realized how much better yours is.

I couldnt believe SCoop didnt link you to the actual site when only part of the article was in the feed.

Either get in the App cat already or make this with no expiration date
    Scoop's developer said this, and other things, in version they submitted to Palm last week. We'll see...
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ouch, be careful with that new checkmark in the main screen - appears to mark all your feeds as read! Other than that, thank you for the update - this is a great app. Would love it if you could add keyboard support for browsing (like we have with the browser mod multi patch):

spacebar - page down
    period - page up
    n - previous feed item
    m - next feed item
    backspace - back to previous feed folder view
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast