Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Out of curiosity - Has anyone heard from the developer as to what caused the app to quit working so suddenly? I am wondering if we might see this happen in the future.
    Pretty sure it's what everyone already stated. They left the stupid date limitation in the paid version.

Stupid, easy to check for mistake that should have never happened.
    Update just landed in app catalog. Fixed loading issues.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Here's hoping they actually removed the timer instead of increasing the date...
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    there's nothing in the app-catalog in europe.
    app-catalog is in beta, palm is in beta, palm is trash
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    there's nothing in the app-catalog in europe.
    app-catalog is in beta, palm is in beta, palm is trash
    We are all frustrated by the app catalog not being worldwide ready yet but there is really no need for this type of post. Relax, take a breath. It's not like there aren't a ton of really good apps in homebrew and/or free apps in the catalog.

It would be nice, however, if someone could let us know what exactly is the delay. Is it a credit card issue or is it something else?
    Any futher updates with this app?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    Any futher updates with this app?
    Would be nice to hear from the developer as to whether an update is going to happen and when.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Would be nice to hear from the developer as to whether an update is going to happen and when.
    if this app incorporated sharing or, even better, sharing with a note, it would annihilate scoop. right now, although feeds wins the UI war between the 2, and the offline mode is nice, scoop is my go-to reader for the sharing ability.

of course, unfortunately i find myself rocking the google reader site just as often as either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    if this app incorporated sharing or, even better, sharing with a note, it would annihilate scoop. right now, although feeds wins the UI war between the 2, and the offline mode is nice, scoop is my go-to reader for the sharing ability.

of course, unfortunately i find myself rocking the google reader site just as often as either one.
    The latest version of feeds does incorporate sharing...via sms, and email....are you running the latest version??

Also, for faster responses from the developer, I have found that responses on Twitter are very timely. Follow "deliciousmorsel"!!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    sorry, i wasn't clear. i mean sharing via the google reader sharing mechanism.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thank you for your great app man.
    but if it could save the articles automatically it'll be perfact
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post

agree.
    i guess offline mode, sharing, star and like are all very useful
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Still waiting for the "mark all as read" to work when viewing in all items. This function has been broken for awhile. Developer said he is going to fix it, two updates ago.
    Last edited by ttkk1; 01/14/2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Handspring Visor Deluxe, Platinum; Visor Phone, Palm Zire 72; Treo 270, 700p; Centro x2; Pixi, Pre
    Dear developer. I have a really severe problem! I am in Germany. I have heavily relied on your great app. I used it 20 times daily. It was one of my mainly used apps on my Pre!
    Now I cannot use it anymore? The download has totally disappeared. I cannot load it.
    This is not really true, is it?
    I am definitely very very disappointed.
    This is reliability?
    You have lost a great fan of your app as it seems and as this does not change very quickly.
    For the last week or so, when you view a feed it does not mark the post as read. Very annoying. IS an update coming? For $5 there should be some support.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtalkinguy View Post
    For the last week or so, when you view a feed it does not mark the post as read. Very annoying. IS an update coming? For $5 there should be some support.
    I've always felt that this app handled marking articles as read (automatically) very poorly. Whereas Scoop never misses a beat, this one only marks as read about half of the time.

I've mentioned this to the developer, both during the beta (homebrew) version and with the released version (for which I paid). They say that there is nothing they can do about it. When I point out the Scoop does it well, they stop returning messages.

There have been too many missteps with this developer for me to trust them any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtalkinguy View Post
    FWIW...If you look at the reviews in the app catalog this has recently been reported by many people. According to the developers Twitter feed (@deliciousmorsel) an update has been submitted to Palm in the last couple of days to fix the issue....so it's just a waiting game now.

Delicious Morsel (deliciousmorsel) on Twitter

Although Feeds has had a few bugs, it fits my needs in terms of an on device reader and I prefer the UI over other options.

I do wish the developer(s) were more responsive.
    Once again, Feeds not working for me.

Waste of $5.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Logout and then relogin. Worked for me.

Google occasionally changes things and this messes with apps like this. Scoop also had this problem, today, but a logout/login fixed it.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast