Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Love the updates and new levels!!!
    nice job... the game mechanics are fun to mess with!
    Heheh, bumpers at 400%
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Out of all the complex games.. it's funny how this is my favorite time killer. Great Job! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Great update. The first version was interesting as a tech demo, but now it is actually really fun to play.
    I hope you submitted this to Palm already because this is an awesome time killing game! Very polished and definitely fun! Good job!!
  7.    #107  
    I just realize I misspelled "congratulations" on the highscore notification. I'll be going through and fixing anything else I find and will upload a patch later today or tomorrow.
    I hope you submitted this to Palm already because this is an awesome time killing game! Very polished and definitely fun! Good job!!
    This is a great fun game. It definitely should be submitted to Palm's app catalog once you're ready to.
    LOVE the update! This is my favorite game on the Pre so far! Keep up the great work.
    what was in the update?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    what was in the update?
    you can view the first post or go here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1910315
    Made it to level 18 with 0% drag and 400% bumper force. Think I may go insane trying to get past 19 and 20. Absolutely LOVE THIS GAME! Great work!!
    This game is great. I'd definitely pay for this on the app catalog. Keep it up.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    The HTC Touch Pro had a game very similar to this and my family loved it. I was happy to see a similar version available for the Pre. However, I initially only installed it and opened it once to check it out but didn't play beyond the second level because it is so easy and the fact there were originally so few levels.

Now that you have upped the levels to 20 I installed and tested out till level 10 but found them to be way easy. I don't doubt that the next 10 levels would be harder and I know you have included settings that we can adjust/change to raise the difficulty level but if you could, check out the game that came with the HTC Touch Pro for ideas on the design of levels. I don't recall how many levels that game had but I know up to lvl 20 or so it was very difficult.

That said, I think your version has huge potential and would be a lot of fun I would just like to see more variation in level designs.
    In the game mechanics, could you add an option to keep the ball from falling off the table? This may make it more fun for kids and/or bumpy rides.
    Quote Originally Posted by eepyikes View Post
    In the game mechanics, could you add an option to keep the ball from falling off the table? This may make it more fun for kids and/or bumpy rides.
    I second that one!

Still would like the chance to earn more "life's" thrown in.

Also how is the score determined? Speed?Turns? ???
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by eepyikes View Post
    that's a great Idea. I can do this in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
    Still would like the chance to earn more "life's" thrown in.
    I've been thinking about doing something like this, maybe every 10 levels or so you can gain a few lives extra.

Quote Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
    Also how is the score determined? Speed?Turns? ???
    Score is determined by how fast you complete the level. The faster you finish the more points you earn. You also earn more points for completing higher levels. I.E., if you beat level 5 in 10 seconds, you will earn more points than level 1 in 10 seconds.
    I spent like 1 minute playing with this equation and it feels OK to me:
    score = round((100 + 20*levelBeat) / secondsPlayed)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    The HTC Touch Pro had a game very similar to this and my family loved it. I was happy to see a similar version available for the Pre. However, I initially only installed it and opened it once to check it out but didn't play beyond the second level because it is so easy and the fact there were originally so few levels.

Now that you have upped the levels to 20 I installed and tested out till level 10 but found them to be way easy. I don't doubt that the next 10 levels would be harder and I know you have included settings that we can adjust/change to raise the difficulty level but if you could, check out the game that came with the HTC Touch Pro for ideas on the design of levels. I don't recall how many levels that game had but I know up to lvl 20 or so it was very difficult.

That said, I think your version has huge potential and would be a lot of fun I would just like to see more variation in level designs.
    after 10 they do get harder.. i have got to 19 on like my 2nd or 3rd try but haven't played yet since then.. but its definitely more challenging. I liked the game on the touch also. It had a few differet things, but this is great so far and im sure it will improve more.

give levels 10+ a shot!
    Love this game and it feels alot less clunky then the one on winmo.

I don't know if this has been mentioned (and going off my experience with the first release), but more haptic feedback. I loved the shock...neeed.....moooooorrrrrreeee

also i agree with the bumbers, i have a firm suspension on my car and both my wife and our daughter have a hard time with this.

And i have not had this app open when a call comes in, but some other games would not pause when this happened. If it does pause, it would be nice to have the option to start the level over or have a chance to recalibate our angle of the screen before we start up again.

Loads of fun though. keep it up, and i agree SUBMIT THIS....please.

First the palm started to replace my laptop time for its nice web browser. Now cause of this game its starting to replace my PS3 time.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast