Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Re: remarks in the "Weight & Activity Tracker" module - Where are they visible after they've been saved?
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerstg View Post
    Re: remarks in the "Weight & Activity Tracker" module - Where are they visible after they've been saved?
    open the calendar , "user event"
    Thanks.
  4.    #184  
    Diet Control 4.5(Demo) is now available.

application has been modified to be available for both 1.4.5 and 2.0.0 versions.

1. Changed Preference screen to allow it to be more useful.
    2. No more Calendar interaction to support both 1.4.5 and 2.0.0 and above version.
    3. New "Calendar" for The diet control application.
    4. New Food Diary screen much faster food selection , fixed many bugs
    5. Weight and activity screen has only 2 options , weight update and sport activity selection
    6. Fixed progress graph bugs

Users which found bugs and requested additional features:

1. Amy - Customized added food items are not able to be deleted from the food list
    2. Jesse - When I am entering food above my dc points...whole app freezes.
    3. Jeff - copy items from one day to another day?
    4 Jeff - food diary items should sort by the time they were eaten.
    5. Jeff - Make the database you are using a preference.
    6. Jeff - Add a preference (or auto calculate from the DC points) a target calories.
    7. Carsten - some bugs in the pie chart

Thank you guys!!

Last edited by Equilibrium; 02/12/2011 at 04:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi,

the update was there today on my O2 1.4.5 Pre-.
    This time my Favorites and my local database was not lost and migrated to the new version.
    But I lost all my points and wait history. It looks like the calendar account was deleted and recreated with the update.

HaPe
  6.    #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi,

the update was there today on my O2 1.4.5 Pre-.
    This time my Favorites and my local database was not lost and migrated to the new version.
    But I lost all my points and wait history. It looks like the calendar account was deleted and recreated with the update.

HaPe

Good to hear from you,

i can think of 2 reasons this can happen.

1.you did not backup your previous diet control version. as described here

Finally | Diet Control

after entering the backup and restore screen you need to backup your application via the Backup application button. and then folow the written instruction.

2. If you did backup your application correctly than after rentering your saved .db file to your new diet control application , you need to reenter the
    backup and restore screen and press the newly created restore application.

If both terms are done by you and you still do not see any history , please contact me and we can see what we can do.

E
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Hi,

ok that makes clear what append. The backup function in the old version was never working for me. The small spinner on the button never finished.
    It is no problem for me. The impotent part for me is that I can continue to log my daily food.

I have two problems with the new version:
    1) After the startup card I get a gray screen with a big spinner. That spinner takes about 25 seconds to finish. Sometime it never finishes.
    I checked /var/log/messages but did not find any information there.
    Can you try to make this time shorter please. It is very long if I only want to add a quick entry.

2) The search is quicker now but only works in the screen Food Diary=>Food by category=>select any category. On all other scenes I only get a small bar at the to with the background color and nothing happens.
    I select the calendar icon in the lower left corner of the start scene to see my list for today. I get a search bar If I start to type in the new 'quick list' but no results. I now select the icon in the lower right to get the old table listing. Starting to type there has the same effect to only get a blue background space at the top.
    Would it be possible to add back a quick search in all item entries in the daily consumption list.

Regards and Thanks
    HaPe

P.s.: Pre- with webos 1.4.5
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi,

ok that makes clear what append. The backup function in the old version was never working for me. The small spinner on the button never finished.
    It is no problem for me. The impotent part for me is that I can continue to log my daily food.

I have two problems with the new version:
    1) After the startup card I get a gray screen with a big spinner. That spinner takes about 25 seconds to finish. Sometime it never finishes.
    I checked /var/log/messages but did not find any information there.
    Can you try to make this time shorter please. It is very long if I only want to add a quick entry.

2) The search is quicker now but only works in the screen Food Diary=>Food by category=>select any category. On all other scenes I only get a small bar at the to with the background color and nothing happens.
    I select the calendar icon in the lower left corner of the start scene to see my list for today. I get a search bar If I start to type in the new 'quick list' but no results. I now select the icon in the lower right to get the old table listing. Starting to type there has the same effect to only get a blue background space at the top.
    Would it be possible to add back a quick search in all item entries in the daily consumption list.

Regards and Thanks
    HaPe

P.s.: Pre- with webos 1.4.5

OK ,

I've tested this app in both 1.4.5 and 2.01 and above and did not see such issue , so please help me on this one:

1. Reconstruct the spinner issue , after the issue happend press the mail icon in the main screen or goto Diet control menu-> help-> mail , this will construct a log inside the mail in which it can help me approch the problem.
    2. For sure all of the search is working ok , maybe there is a problem on you installation , are you searchin the USDA database or a customized "old Database"?

please reconstruc the issue and mail me when it happens i want to see if there is any code glitch.

the calendar icon popup a new screen which contains your daily activity , are you saying it does not contain information even if you are logging food?

E
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    OK ,

I've tested this app in both 1.4.5 and 2.01 and above and did not see such issue , so please help me on this one:

1. Reconstruct the spinner issue , after the issue happend press the mail icon in the main screen or goto Diet control menu-> help-> mail , this will construct a log inside the mail in which it can help me approch the problem.
    2. For sure all of the search is working ok , maybe there is a problem on you installation , are you searchin the USDA database or a customized "old Database"?

please reconstruc the issue and mail me when it happens i want to see if there is any code glitch.

the calendar icon popup a new screen which contains your daily activity , are you saying it does not contain information even if you are logging food?

E
    1) The long spinner is with every start.I cannot send you the mail when the spinner hangs as I do not get into the main screen in that case.

2) I use my old database as I need my German entries. I attach you the .db file from may appdata folder.

HaPe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Is it too late in the WebOS scheme of things to get this app demo?
    1. it does not install from Preware
    2. will not install using WebOS Quick Install
    3. from the developer site I sent tried SMS link, it failed

My primary interest for the demo is in following Sodium/day, is it set up for that?
    Pre -, 1.45
    Finally had to bury beloved Pre. But now I have a TouchPad!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910