Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I have a game that i need the screen to stay on for how did you accomplish the screen staying on.
  2.    #42  
    Go to preferences and enable Screen Always On
    Quote Originally Posted by gpfountz View Post
    Go to preferences and enable Screen Always On
    i understand how in your app how did you accomplish this technically
    I am working on it. I have to refactor to become a multi-stage application. Not too bad and I am making progress. Probably a week or so before I am done - just been busy with other activities lately.
    thank you so much...I can't w8...I'm always using this app and very annoying just leaving it as a card...hopefully soon!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    thank you so much...I can't w8...I'm always using this app and very annoying just leaving it as a card...hopefully soon!
    Background operation is finished and ready for download - v0.3.0
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    It's not showing up in FileCoaster for me yet, still 0.2.0. I'll check back later.
    trying to install with wosqi 2.72 - error says file not found and it looks to be searching for the 2.0 version. anyone know what's going on? any help would be appreciated. TIA.

Update: version 3.0 now available on preware - works as advertised. NICE WORK! Muchos gracias amigo.
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 10/15/2009 at 01:56 AM.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Background operation is finished and ready for download - v0.3.0
    it works awesome...thank you!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.0 works very well.

I keep my wifi on 24/7 now...

one problem I have is, at times I flick the dashboard and stop the nodoze app..

any way to make the dashboard non-deleatable/stoppable?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    great update... i had some time before class so i spruced up the icon if u wanted to use it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tom716500 View Post
    Also, this app does not address being kicked off mytether when a call comes in...
    This is a CDMA limitation -- CDMA can't do data and voice at the same time
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    great update... i had some time before class so i spruced up the icon if u wanted to use it.
    Very nice. Yes, I will use it the next update. Thanks.
    I like the current icon, it looks discreet.

if you add the red, it will be too much.

I use nodoze to keep my wifi on 24/7, and wouldn't want any noticeable red on all the time

also, could you make an option for the dashboard to stick, and no on screen messages (making it as discreet as possible)?...and not being able to toss/throw away and close
    thanks
    Sent Private message on a possible bug with 0.3.0. Great product!!!!!
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I like the current icon, it looks discreet.

if you add the red, it will be too much.

I use nodoze to keep my wifi on 24/7, and wouldn't want any noticeable red on all the time

also, could you make an option for the dashboard to stick, and no on screen messages (making it as discreet as possible)?...and not being able to toss/throw away and close
    thanks
    I really like the new icon and want to use it. I did notice when the dashboard is minimized to a small icon, it is black and white and in my opionion, not 'to much' at the bottom of the screen.

I will add an 'unstoppable' preference option that is only available when background is enabled - if you swipe the dashboard off the screen, it just starts another dashboard.

I have a bug report to also fix; will try to get an update out pretty quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    I must say... nice work! I look forward to gpfountz using your icon in his next update!

gpfountz- Great work man! Keep it up! ~Grand
    when background is turned on...and the icon is in the dashboard...I love that you can bring up the card by tapping and to turn it off you swipe it away and to turn it on when its completely off you just go to ur launcher and tap it and automatically goes to the dashboard...its like its thinking ahead of you...tell me ur not gonna change the way it works that way please!?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I am also working on an app that needs the device not to go into sleep mode (nothing related to GPS or Wi-Fi). I tried using power management service but seems like it is not working or may be I am not doing it right. I want the app to be running even after the screen is turned off. Can you please provide some pointers what I need to do or kind of psuedo-code?

Thanks very much
    M
    Last edited by solaimadhan; 10/16/2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Corrected the spelling mistake
    Any chance to have a switch to have it no-doze when it's charging only? I'd like the screen to not lock.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast