Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Just got the app updated and back in. Is anyone having issues with being able to scroll up and down to view movies.

I'm on a Sprint Pre Plus 2.1.0
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Just got the app updated and back in. Is anyone having issues with being able to scroll up and down to view movies.

I'm on a Sprint Pre Plus 2.1.0
    I've having the same issue... it seems that I can't scroll in any lists about every other time I launch the app. Really weird.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I've having the same issue... it seems that I can't scroll in any lists about every other time I launch the app. Really weird.
    OK, thanks. Not sure if it is the app or something to do with 2.1.0 or a patch I have on. Are you also on 2.1.0?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    I've had the inability to scroll problem in Forums too, I think it's a webOS 2.0 thing. Haven't had it in MyQ yet, though.

What I have had a problem with regarding lists (well, just the Top 100 Chart) in MyQ is that the titles start repeating. You get down to about 40 and it starts at number 1 again (but lists it as the next number).

Also, in the Recommendations part, there's a box there like on the Home tab, but since the Recommendations list is so long, it's way too short and stops in the middle of one of the titles. Maybe it should be more like the Search tab...
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Me and my wife are still having the search issue (no results when searching). She is on 1.4.5 and I'm running 2.1 (both Sprint Pre-).

We're both running the free MyQ app- maybe that one has not been updated yet?
    The homebrew version hasn't been updated in a veeeeeeeery long time, basically since the app first went to the app catalog.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I kinda wondered- originally, the homebrew app was supposed to become a beta app to test features and fixes. Guess that isn't the case though.

Thanks for the reply!
    I wish someone would create an app that let you use netflix streaming..also im new to the pre so..is there a homebrew version of the youtube app that alows log in, commenting and view of your sub's videos?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yeah, I haven't updated the homebrew version in ages. A lot of the paid version features rely on my own server doing processing of netflix data (new releases, etc) and that costs money.

I might be doing a free, limited feature version that has the same functionality as the homebrew version when the new phones finally release.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I was offered a update for MyQ for Netflix to version 0.8.6, is this valid for webOS 2.1.0 running on a VZW Pre+?

The reason I ask is that I have been bitten once by accepting an update thru Software Manager that updated an application to a version that would not run on my configuration, and we are only told that HP is working on a resolution that will be made available in the coming months.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    I recently added MyQ HD to the touchpad after using the version for the phone for some time. I have had some strange problems with the HD version.

1. When I first started the app I did not need to authorize the app through Netflix so a listing of movies showed for me. Only problem it that it is not my account or que.

2. So after seeing that the account was not set right I went through the process of un-authorizing via the app.

3. When trying to a re-authorize the account all I get (what the attachment shows)

I noticed that on my account on the Netflix page I could see the MyQ was allowed. Are there two different versions that will show up? I even deleted MyQ from the Netflix site.

I can still use the phone version and even un-authorize it and redo the process through the phone just fine.

I have deleted the app on the Touchpad and re-installed with no luck.

Are there directories that need to be deleted on the touchpad, preferences etc?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by craftsman; 07/19/2011 at 07:39 AM. Reason: typo
    I just installed the touchpad version and I cant get out of the login prompt. It remembered my password but it was wrong, so it just constantly goes to a retry prompt. I cant access any options to change my password. Completely dysfunctional. Ive even uninstalled and reinstalled :-( any other suggestions? How can I get this baby to authenticate??? ~ grand
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastem View Post
    I just installed the touchpad version and I cant get out of the login prompt. It remembered my password but it was wrong, so it just constantly goes to a retry prompt. I cant access any options to change my password. Completely dysfunctional. Ive even uninstalled and reinstalled :-( any other suggestions? How can I get this baby to authenticate??? ~ grand
    just got the new update today... working again.
    Changelog for v0.8.8?
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    When I look at any series there's no way to add any discs or select any season.
    Lately on my phone i've had issues adding movies to the queue. Clicking the button doesn't do anything?
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112