1.    #1  
    Simple loan calculator to compute monthly payments and total cost of a loan. Loan amount, length of loan, and percentage rate can be varied to observe the impact on the monthly payments.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I must be dumb. How does one download this app to a PRE?? I get an error message, no APP found to download this application???????? Does PRE stand for phone released PREmaturely????
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Nice app.

Could you format the numbers to have the thousands separator?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sblankdds View Post
    I must be dumb. How does one download this app to a PRE?? I get an error message, no APP found to download this application???????? Does PRE stand for phone released PREmaturely????
    I think you were right with your first statement. Not so much with the last.

PreCentral has a dedicated link under homebrew apps > How to Install Homebrew Apps. I'll include the link for you: http://www.precentral.net/how-to-install-homebrew-apps

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dandman8 View Post
    Nice app.

Could you format the numbers to have the thousands separator?
    Thanks for the feedback. I will include the thousands separator in the next release.
    If its not to much trouble a field for "days to first payment". Awesome app.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will add a "starting month" date picker in the preference page of the next revision.
    I like your charts. I'll probably want to use something like that in my apps. Do you mind divulging where you got them?
    Better still, since you're using a CC license, will you be making source code available?
  9.    #9  
    The charts are created online from Google Charts. It is quite easy to use as long as the Pre is connected to the Internet. Go to http://code.Google.com/APIs/Chart/ for more information.
    Great app...I would like to see the ability to add in insurance/taxes so that a PITI calculation would be made....
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I've tried to install through Preware but it fails every time. It says perhaps I need to run IPKG Update. How do I do that?