Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Description:
    A simple application dedicated to listen to the music stream from Philosomatika, P h i l o s o m a t i k a | 100% Psychedelic Trance MP3 Stream.

Licensing:
    Free

The latest version can always be downloaded from this page
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/philosomatika

0.0.3 - Added a link for those interested in supporting the station ( t-shirts ).
    0.0.2 - Changed menu displays.
    0.0.1 - Initial release.
    Last edited by echto; 09/13/2009 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Adding link to precentral page.
    Kickass, This was my only reason for using shoutcast. Thanks Man!

One suggestion, probably quite hard I would imagine but what about adding some kind of visualization to the App. Just an idea..
    Last edited by strex; 09/10/2009 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by echto View Post
    Description:
    A simple application dedicated to listen to the music stream from Philosomatika, P h i l o s o m a t i k a | 100% Psychedelic Trance MP3 Stream.

Licensing:
    Free
    Wow. I love u
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strex View Post
    Kickass, This was my only reason for using shoutcast. Thanks Man!

One suggestion, probably quite hard I would imagine but what about adding some kind of visualization to the App. Just an idea..
    Lets not discount that right now.
    Good quality. Thanks!
    Excellent app! My buddy runs the Philosomatika stream, and I'm really pleased to see a simple and elegant approach to listening to this music station. Thanks for the work!

Some additional suggestions for the app:

1. Display track information (Artist, Album, Track name, etc)
    2. Donation links to support Philosomatika stream. He literally runs the stream all out of pocket.
    3. Share track info on Social networks. e.g. Twitter about awesome tracks.
    4. Bookmark favorite tracks, so you can go shopping later when you have time.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I have added a link to Philosomatika's T-shirt page. I'm a little short on time this weekend and will try squeeze things in as I can. The above are very good suggestions. Thanks.
    I don't have a Pre...yet. But I am a fan of Trance music. Thanks for making me aware of another awesome stream. Only been listening to it for about 10 minutes but I like the songs I've heard.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This has got to be one of my favorite apps. Thanks so much.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    As of right now v0.0.2 is still showing up in Preware and FileCoaster. To get v0.0.3 please see the link in the first post. You must be signed into Precentral.net to see the link.
    Last edited by echto; 09/14/2009 at 01:21 PM.
    This might be the most addictive thing ever...and I'm really not that big of a trance fan.
    I have v0.0.3 and for some reason I do not get any audio. It shows a total time in trance counter but there's no audio.