Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
Like Tree7Likes
    Added touchpad support
    Download

Thanks to Grabber5.0 for the patch. http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3350764
    Phone: HP Veer
    Jabber: shura0@ya.ru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    Added touchpad support
    Download

Thanks to Grabber5.0 for the patch. http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3350764
    Android-Version of keyring?

Is there any chance of getting an andriod version of webos keyring? I have to switch from my pre3 to android. I've used keyring since ever (palm, treo, centro, pre) and i was able to convert/import my passwords from plamos to webos.

Now i've exported the password file in webos keyring and i'm searching for an android Version. I've downloaded keyringfrom google play, but it seems It only can import the old palmos keyring file.

How do I import the webos encrypted file into any keyring android app?

Any Idea?

Thanx, holo
    Quote Originally Posted by holo650 View Post
    Android-Version of keyring?

Is there any chance of getting an andriod version of webos keyring? I have to switch from my pre3 to android. I've used keyring since ever (palm, treo, centro, pre) and i was able to convert/import my passwords from plamos to webos.

Now i've exported the password file in webos keyring and i'm searching for an android Version. I've downloaded keyringfrom google play, but it seems It only can import the old palmos keyring file.

How do I import the webos encrypted file into any keyring android app?

Any Idea?

Thanx, holo
    I ran into the same issue. Didn't see a way to export so I just transferred everything manually over to Keeper.

https://keepersecurity.com/download

Sent from my AT&T Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk II
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Don't manage to convert my keyring database via Keyring Desktop.

Here is the error message I get: Error processing password: InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size"
    I have installed the Java Cryptography Extension as recommended.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me (and others).

I am on Windows 8 64bit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phil71 View Post
    Don't manage to convert my keyring database via Keyring Desktop.

Here is the error message I get: Error processing password: InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size"
    I have installed the Java Cryptography Extension as recommended.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me (and others).

I am on Windows 8 64bit.
    Thanks
    I'll take a look. I've provided krid with some simple code fragements in the past for the Java converter tool.
    You've tried the Desktop Client from his website right? -- Keyring for webOS

Update:
    I've checked the Keyring Java Desktop Client and it works (used Java 1.7.0 Update 40 released within the last 2 weeks - I always use the 32bit version also on my 64bit Windows 7). I also dropped the JCE crypto libs to the appropriate location.
    Beside that I only had to remove the "Keyring database:" line from the key file otherwise the application complained about the "K" charater found at position 0.
    I think I'll fix this when I have some time as I call this is an annoying bug...
    Last edited by magog96; 09/28/2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Updated with test result
    Juergen
    Just curious how many other folks are still using Keyring besides me. I was strolling down memory lane today and realized I started using Keyring right away in 2009 and helping krid with the converters. Wow, it has been almost six years! I was trying to fix a bug that I thought was in the export to URL function, that turned out to be a bug in my php code that was corrupting the data before it wrote it to a file - a bug that took years to show itself, when the "salt" contained an embedded " that was properly escaped in the data sent to the server, but I was calling stripslashes in my php code for some reason (I'm not a php dev, so it was probably in the examples I referenced when I converted my backup script from jsp to php). (Good night, what a run-on sentence!) I find the server backup to be a super easy way to keep my data synced across all of my webOS devices. If anyone wants the php code, I'll post it. It will run on virtually any web host, as nearly all linux hosts support php. Heck you can run php on your device and use it as a simple on-device backup/restore - but not terribly useful I guess.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/04/2015 at 09:14 AM.
    bbito likes this.
    Note: the post before mine mentions having to remove the "Keyring database:" from the exported data.. The java app must not have ever been changed to clean this up like the webOS app did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Just curious how many other folks are still using Keyring besides me. .... If anyone wants the php code, I'll post it. ....
    I use it every day! Please do post the PHP
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Of course, I can't attach a zip file here... just create a directory on your webserver and put this in it.. It's not fancy, and probably could use some improvement, but it's simple and it works. It will store the files in the same location, and rename the previous file with a timestamp each time you upload a new one, so you have a history is something goes wrong (I ran out of space once, and the new files were empty.. so I was glad to have the backups if I had needed them).

http://www.fordmaverick.com/GrabberS...eyring.php.zip
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/04/2015 at 09:13 AM.
    I use it too. I am using it since the Palm OS days. I was very happy when I discovered there is a webOS version. And I wrote a simple backup script as well. It is in perl since I don't speak PHP.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Well I don't really speak PHP either, but I had done enough to feel comfortable - with a little consult of the docs.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223