Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Spot The Difference Pro is now available on the Palm App Catalog. Please check it out with over 200 levels to play. Support for Pixi users as well

Can you spot what's different? Analyze two similar images and spot 5 differences before time's up. This is a popular family classic pencil and paper Spot the Difference - Photo hunt game that basically test and push the powers of your observation to the limits.

This Free version comes with 50 levels in 3 categories: General - People & Christmas. The full version (hopefully will available on the App Catalog soon) has over 200 levels for you to play

Visit my homepage to see more screen shots:

www.MyAppCatalog.com

Screen shots:

Now Online. Use fileCoaster to download it

My other apps:

Guitarist's Reference: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...15#post1853015

Super Hangman : http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...igh-score.html

Cool Tip Calculator: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...justments.html

Greeting Card Messages: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-app-pre.html
    Last edited by kardin; 10/21/2009 at 11:17 PM.
    This is like that ESPN game I have on my Pre, it can be a time killer sometimes.
    nice, looks very good, better than the ESPN one
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    can you put this up on Preware as well? I'd love to download it, but FileCoaster won't allow because of the install space!
    I've had the same problem with Filecoaster as well as trying to do any installs/upgrades on the app catalog...what gives and is there an easy fix?
    lol, every app on file coaster is available through preware.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi guys!

This game is now available via fileCoaster - download, play it and let me know your suggestions, ideas... so that I can improve the game.

Thanks for playing.

Regards,
    Terrific job with the app. I would like to add a few comments.

1. Can you add a preference to change the selection sound. The camera shutter noise can get annoying.

2. Maybe add haptic feedback aswell.

I really can't think of anything else wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    Terrific job with the app. I would like to add a few comments.

1. Can you add a preference to change the selection sound. The camera shutter noise can get annoying.

2. Maybe add haptic feedback aswell.

I really can't think of anything else wrong with it.
    I agree with the camera shutter sound, it gets a little annoying hearing it so often when playing.

There is haptic feedback though. When you touch an area incorrectly it will vibrate and an X appears on the screen. Nice touch.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This app is very nice, good job! I work for the digital side of a newspaper and we had someone develop a version of this game (after seeing a similar game on another newspaper site). We call it "Find Five Challenge" and it's proven to be very popular with our readers.

I'm impressed at how good it looks and how enjoyable it still is to play on a smaller screen.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    At the bars I used to frequent the most popular version was Erotic Photo Hunt.
    Gonna check this out. I was always bummed that of all the touch screen phones and laptops I've owned never had any Megatouch-type games.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Can't get it to install keep getting different errors each time I try.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    GREAT job on this one.. the feedback is awesome..You are making the PRE shine
    Fantastic game, hate the camera shutter sound each time you click something though. Other then that, fantastic.
    app is awesome.. same music over and over does seem to get annoying eventually but other than that i love it..

megatouch photohunt on my phone?! what is there not to love?.. can't wait for the full version
    Great app!! I'm gonna have to agree with klubhead the music did get a bit annoying but I just turned it off and had my music player on in the background. I can't wait for the full version
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I also had problems installing this app on filecoaster, but when i deleted the espn version of photohunt it worked! perhaps photohunt games take up alot of memory?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Good looking app, like it more then ESPN's version.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    I also had problems installing this app on filecoaster, but when i deleted the espn version of photohunt it worked! perhaps photohunt games take up alot of memory?
    My PhotoHunt game file size around 3MB, it's a little big due to 50 pair of photos & music background. If fileCoaster has a problem to install it, then try to delete the unused apps. I believe Palm will fix this NOT ENOUGH SPACE problem in the next update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast