Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Dude, your awesome, Love the App, and almost cleared all three categories!!! Keep up the great work.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Great app!

Here's a tip: stare at the phone like you would at those images where something eventually pops up, ie relax your eyes so that both images blend into one. Once you've done that the differences will look blurry to you. All you need is to figure out which finger you need to use to press the screen (since you'll be seeing double) and voila, high scores ftw!
    I guess I am the only one that likes the shutter sound but it is too loud. It would be great if you could make it on a slider to adjust the sound or even a low med hi setting.

Great APP as is!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    At the bars I used to frequent the most popular version was Erotic Photo Hunt.
    Like to see that one too but I don't think Palm would allow it in the Cat.

Any other way to get the full version?
    Have been waiting for the addition of the full paid ones in the App Cat but sill none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Like to see that one too but I don't think Palm would allow it in the Cat.

Any other way to get the full version?
    Have been waiting for the addition of the full paid ones in the App Cat but sill none.
    Kardin - Is there any other way? went to your home page and could not find any other way.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Thanks for playing my game.

I already submitted my Pro version to Palm and emailed to ask them why it takes too long to post the Pro version on their catalog and they said they had the problem/bug with their submission system and they asked me to re-submit my apps which I already did this afternoon. So I hope the Pro version of Spot The Difference Pro - Spot The Missing Pieces and Super Hangman Pro will be available ...maybe next week - hopefully. I hope you guys can wait

Thank you
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Spot The Difference Pro is now available on the Palm App Catalog. Please check it out with over 200 levels to play
    Does anyone notice a significant performance lag after playing this for more than 10 minutes? Mine is a trial version running on 1.3.1

It's a nice game, but often after playing for more than around 5 to 10 minutes, it just seems to be way less responsive than it should be. Tapping on the screen takes longer than 3 second to get a result. And it eventually becomes unsuable after a while. Most of the time I have to restart luna, otherwise it's just dead.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12