This is a great start and already very playable.
I love logic games, so I can see myself playing this one a lot, so wanted to give my 2 cents. (Hope this doesn't sound nitpicky)
With my big fingers, it's kind of a pain to click on the holes to cycle through the colors. So, if everything was up to me I'd like to see:
- More efficient use of horizontal screen space - The Guess and New buttons can be moved to the bottom which would allow the holes to spread out a bit. And/or a landscape option would be great too.
- A way to copy the previous guess to the next line would be cool. Then you can just edit one or two colors and submit.
- Cycling through the colors is ok, but I'd prefer to have all the colors on the side or bottom and tap to select a color, tap the hole to place it.
- The app currently doesn't compress vertically with notifications, but that's not a big deal for me.
- Scrolling even in portrait mode would be cool, especially if more of the buttons are moved to the bottom.
Thanks for listening.