Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Just a quick note that I also meant to thank PrestonJames, but forgot to put it in the CHANGELOG, thanks!

Try out version 0.0.3 for a bug-free solution checker.
  2.    #22  
    I have no idea why this was double-posted
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by eKennedy View Post
    • A way to copy the previous guess to the next line would be cool. Then you can just edit one or two colors and submit.
    • Cycling through the colors is ok, but I'd prefer to have all the colors on the side or bottom and tap to select a color, tap the hole to place it.
    Try 0.0.3 and see if this works better for you
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by artitumis View Post
    Could you make a version or a pref screen for those of us that are color blind? Yeah, it sucks trying to play color based games when I don't have normal color vision.
    I've got a couple monochrome ball sets in there now, let me know if it works for you.
    Fun game, I also like the fact that you have listened to the people in the forum and have updated this app frequently to add the suggestions, great game dave.
    can't find it in the app catalog, there is just "MisterMind".
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/mind-master just gives as dl url precentral.net.

Ahh now i found it:
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=338#

NOT AVAIL TO MY COUNTRY

Could you release it for every country? It's a game an it's very known also in other countries that don't speak english.
  7.    #27  
    Ah, yes. It is time now to include that application for worldwide release. Back when that application was submitted, we couldn't distribute anywhere BUT the United States

Thanks for the interest, I will respond here when I get a chance to do the update.
  8.    #28  
    Okay, the update went through, but it doesn't show in the catalog just yet. It should be in there after the next update...tomorrow at the latest!

Thanks again!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12