Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Tea Timer is now live in the app catalog. Thank you for your patience!

rich
    It cannot be found in the app catalog for Germany yet, so I would still like to see an alternate download opportunity.
    I second that.
    Or, even better, register it for the european App catalog!
    Thanks for the Tea Timer app. It's a great tool. It can also be used a general countdown timer (for a short period )

I am glad v1.0.0 includes a database of teas from popular online retailers. I guess amount and water volume are not included since everyone has a different size teapot. At least I can add that information.

I generally drink Japanese green tea (Sencha). O-cha.com has higher-end Sencha. Is there any chance you might include them in a update?

WebOS Doctor doesn't delete everything like it used too. When running it, it looks at the installed apps then automatically re-installs them upon bootup. If I use WebOS Doctor, what will happen to my personalized database? Will it be deleted? Does it get backed up? If I use the backup feature of the phone, does my personalized list get backed up?
    Where did you go TeaTimer?

I just replaced my phone due to a cracked screen & restored all of my apps. But there is no sign of TeaTimer?

I hope everything is OK.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I just reposted TeaTimer to the homebrew catalog. Find it there...
    Is this the same as the paid version?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123