Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    09/09/09
    ---- Fixed issue with Set Number and Weight Info when you hit the next set.
    Weight info still starts at 0 when you want to change weight. If i want to change from 155 to 185 i have to flick and flick scrolling all the way down the list. than do it again for the next set. it should start at 155 and just a small flick to up the weight.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    An extended feature could include something for cardio.

Exercise -- Distance -- Time -- Resistance (incline)
    Elliptical -- 2.25 mi. -- 00:16:30 -- 3.0
    Bike -- 4.0 mi. -- 00:12:00 -- 6.0
    Treadmill -- 6 mi. 01:20:30 -- 0.0
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    Weight info still starts at 0 when you want to change weight. If i want to change from 155 to 185 i have to flick and flick scrolling all the way down the list. than do it again for the next set. it should start at 155 and just a small flick to up the weight.
    I am trying to figure this one out, if any one has any suggestions on how to fix it please feel free to share. I am not sure there is a way to do it in the current API. I have opened a thread in the Palm Developer Forum to maybe get some pointers.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by majikTib View Post
    An extended feature could include something for cardio.

Exercise -- Distance -- Time -- Resistance (incline)
    Elliptical -- 2.25 mi. -- 00:16:30 -- 3.0
    Bike -- 4.0 mi. -- 00:12:00 -- 6.0
    Treadmill -- 6 mi. 01:20:30 -- 0.0
    This appears to be a popular request so I will add it to my to-do/wish lists.

Thanks for the request.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by marktaylor View Post
    This mornings walk again ended with all 0's...but I think that I figured out what I did...I hit the stop button, then the start button accidentally. This may be what I did yesterday as well. When I go into the history, though...nothing is there except the email button which is disabled. If you could unlock that while we are testing for you, we might be able to provide better feedback. I want this app or one like it to succeed...but I will not spend money until I know it will meet my needs and function properly. Keep up the good work.
    I hope I got this fixed for you. I tried it several times on my way home and it kept the info on the screen. I also enabled the email functionality so that it will more usable.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I see you posted a new version, 0.0.998. I've got 0.0.9972. Do I have to remove the current version to install the new one? Won't that wipe out my settings and history?

I love this app and look forward to your continued progress with it.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    I see you posted a new version, 0.0.998. I've got 0.0.9972. Do I have to remove the current version to install the new one? Won't that wipe out my settings and history?

I love this app and look forward to your continued progress with it.
    No you should be able to use File Coaster to update it.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    That's what I tried. File Coaster just say Tap to Launch. When I do, my current version runs.
    I hope I got this fixed for you. I tried it several times on my way home and it kept the info on the screen. I also enabled the email functionality so that it will more usable.
    This morning, I wanted to get truly accurate results, so I used the iPod and Nike+. I have installed the latest update and will run with it tomorrow and post my results. Tahks for the hard work that you are putting into this app...It is improving and could become my number 1 app!
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    That's what I tried. File Coaster just say Tap to Launch. When I do, my current version runs.
    You may have to remove it and re-install it. This happens to me on occasion.

I will have to see if others are having this problem as well.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by marktaylor View Post
    This morning, I wanted to get truly accurate results, so I used the iPod and Nike+. I have installed the latest update and will run with it tomorrow and post my results. Tahks for the hard work that you are putting into this app...It is improving and could become my number 1 app!
    Thanks for the good feed back and i hope to hear from you tomorrow.

Also I will be making some changes over the weekend to results screen on the stop watch. I am going to switch it from the database to the values passed to it.

I am still saving the results but it will be better this way.
    I really don't mean to complain. I know you are working hard on this app and it shows. Keep going, I really want to see this thing work the way it looks like it's going to.

With the frequent updates and each update deleting all data, I strongly suggest installing backup and restore functionality soon. While I really like the potential of this app and want to use it, I can't when I have to re-enter all of my exercises and data after each update. Please give us backup and restore functionality soon!
    Thanks for the good feed back and i hope to hear from you tomorrow.
    Ugh...I woke up sick this morning and haven't been out yet. If I clear up a bit I will take it out for a test run. I'll keep you posted.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillSgt View Post
    I really don't mean to complain. I know you are working hard on this app and it shows. Keep going, I really want to see this thing work the way it looks like it's going to.

With the frequent updates and each update deleting all data, I strongly suggest installing backup and restore functionality soon. While I really like the potential of this app and want to use it, I can't when I have to re-enter all of my exercises and data after each update. Please give us backup and restore functionality soon!
    My next version will have a "sync" feature that you will be able to sync it with my website so that all the data is backed up, that way you will never loose your data.

I am working on that right now but it will be a little bit.

One big problem is that I can not create a file and save it on the server yet. The Current API's don't allow it. But with the website updates that will be the best solution.

Also The data should not be deleted unless you remove the app and then it will go away. I will test this to make sure it does not delete the data.

Thanks for the support and info.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I love the app and its idea but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. When I go to workout history, it allows me to pick an area but it doesn't show anything. Is it supposed to be like that? I know the email feature isn't working yet, is that the only way the history funstion works? I've been entering data for a week but I can't seem to find a way to actually "see" the data.
    I Love the work out tracker. I just tested the email results option and it works great. I also copy and pasted the email data to excel and it worked great. If I may suggest that you might want to add a date and time to the csv data so it is pasted to the spread sheet.

Good Job and Thanks for a great program for my PRE

John
    I received an error message in the middle of a run. I was running with the timer and GPS on. At the 32 min 7.24 sec mark the timer stopped with the following message: "TypeError: Cannot call method 'setwidgetmodel' of undefined" Hope this is domething that can be fixed.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    I love the app and its idea but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. When I go to workout history, it allows me to pick an area but it doesn't show anything. Is it supposed to be like that? I know the email feature isn't working yet, is that the only way the history funstion works? I've been entering data for a week but I can't seem to find a way to actually "see" the data.

when you hit the email Results what does it do?

I added the email results to the history screen so it should email you.

If you pick a date and then pick Work Outs what does it show?

If there are some in there it will show the body area it is for.

Then you select it and you should be able to email it now.

Let me know, because I will like to see what the error is...

Thanks for the feed back.
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbintpa View Post
    I Love the work out tracker. I just tested the email results option and it works great. I also copy and pasted the email data to excel and it worked great. If I may suggest that you might want to add a date and time to the csv data so it is pasted to the spread sheet.

Good Job and Thanks for a great program for my PRE

John
    I realized I forgot the date and time on it and plan on doing that this week. So watch for it.

Thanks for the good feed back.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by bromeo View Post
    I received an error message in the middle of a run. I was running with the timer and GPS on. At the 32 min 7.24 sec mark the timer stopped with the following message: "TypeError: Cannot call method 'setwidgetmodel' of undefined" Hope this is domething that can be fixed.
    I have not seen that error before. I will see if I can re-create it so it will not happen again.

What version do you have? Just curios for trouble shooting purposes.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast