Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
  1.    #361  
    No I do not have my web site going so that you can see it yet. Eventually I want to have the web site going so that you can do all the editing and view on the site as well. But may be a while a way.
  2.    #362  
    Cleaned up some code, Also made checks for valid email address, this will allow you to get your saved information.
  3.    #363  
    Submitted this new version 0.6.3 to the App catalog so, this will still be my update version, as I am trying to get the re-store to work properly but I am having some issues with it, so hang on...
    Am I wrong or does this app not start looking for a gps fix until after I press start? Given how long (if ever) it takes my Verizon Pre+ to get a gps fix, the clock ends up running for quite a bit.
  5.    #365  
    When you go into the scene it starts getting the lock but it really does most of the work after you hit the start button.

Several request have come in to change it so I am going to work on that here soon.

I have to finish the restore portion of the app and this, hopefully I can start working on it soon.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm running version 0.7.1 but am having a small problem. When I back up to the server, the progress bar gets to GPS Data New Syncing. After a couple of minutes (literally) I'll get the 'too many cards open' message. I ended up pulling the battery because I couldn't wait any longer.

I'm sure there are lots of GPS data points. I'd be willing to skip the data points for backed up data. Just the stats from the event would work. Maybe build a check box to select/de-select what gets backed up??
  7.    #367  
    I had the same problem and am working on a good solution. I like yours though that might be an easier one.

As long as you are using the app, the current data already syncs, it is more of the past data that needs to get there.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    As long as you are using the app, the current data already syncs, it is more of the past data that needs to get there.
    So you're saying it backs up to the server by itself in the background? That's very cool, assuming I'm understanding correctly.
  9.    #369  
    No not yet.

but for the running, every time it saves to the local database it also saves to the server. So that that portion is on the server.

For the weight training every time you hit "next" it will also save to both the server and the phone database.

This allows for the gpx file and future mapping and website.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    No trouble. Would 'running' apply to all the Stop Watch activities?

If so, then only the Cardio Workouts are not saved at the same time and would need backed up to the server it seems.
  11.    #371  
    Yes cardio is not but will be on the next release
    I'm just looking at this app, wanting a tool to log my bike rides. I have a Verizon Pre+, so I don't want to fight with the GPS every time I ride. I just want an app I can enter my ride data, it looks like this will work (using the beta now), any chance of the option to edit dates? I'd like to be able to import my old data. Editing cardio workouts is coming, correct? I'd like to see a preset one for bicycle riding so I can see calories burned, etc, which I don't get with a manual entry.
    Thanks
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Hey ohallord,

This app is off to a great start. It aims to do everything I need done when recording my workouts. Unfortunately after trying out the free demo, the app needs some attention. I ran into lots of bugs and some UI problems.

If you've abandoned the app, have you thought about open sourcing the code? That way someone can take over where you left off. Please consider it.

Thanks. And again, I absolutely love the direction this app is going.
  14.    #374  
    Unfortunaley I have not focused on the app for almost a year now. Part of it was that There was a total drop off of the sales of the app. My goal is to re-write it with ENYO, which is what I need to do. I hope to start that shortly. I feel better with all the news going with how HP is going to improve the distribution of WebOs. So that gives me a better feeling that this platform will gain traction and not die.

Sorry for not having updates to it lately. I want to make it better.

I might start off small with the re-write and start adding more to it. That way I can get it out faster.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Unfortunaley I have not focused on the app for almost a year now. Part of it was that There was a total drop off of the sales of the app. My goal is to re-write it with ENYO, which is what I need to do. I hope to start that shortly. I feel better with all the news going with how HP is going to improve the distribution of WebOs. So that gives me a better feeling that this platform will gain traction and not die.

Sorry for not having updates to it lately. I want to make it better.

I might start off small with the re-write and start adding more to it. That way I can get it out faster.
    Great! I'm glad you expect to continue work on it.

I'll buy the app to show support.
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by cfbauer View Post
    Great! I'm glad you expect to continue work on it.

I'll buy the app to show support.

I am going on vacation this week and after that I will start working on the newest version. It will use the 3.0 sdk but look for it as a homebrew app while I clean it up..

my goal is to have it work on the touchpad and phones...
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I am going on vacation this week and after that I will start working on the newest version. It will use the 3.0 sdk but look for it as a homebrew app while I clean it up..

my goal is to have it work on the touchpad and phones...
    Very cool. I'll be sure to do some bug testing if you need it.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819