Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Rock em, sock em, knock em out!

    FKO - First Knock Out!
    It is your first time, but it will not be your last!

    Coming to you from Nacho Fries





    Boxing, action, and, blood, sweat, and tears in the palm of your your hand, fight til the end, and fight again.

    Still in early development, but here for your enjoyment, and testing

    Swipe left, swipe right, swipe up and swipe down, to knock out your opponent(s).

    Appreciate all feedback, suggestions, donations, and congratulations.

    First Knock out, second rock out!



    Donations:
  2. #2  
    Cant wait to try out
    --Marvin
  3. #3  
    Alright! Can't wait!
  4. #4  
    congratulations!
  5. huss30's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #5  
    Reminds me of Mike Tyson punch out Thanks man
    Apache-->755p-->Mogul-->Pre-->TP2-->Hero--->PRE!!!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Huss30 View Post
    Reminds me of Mike Tyson punch out Thanks man
    Yeah... if I didn't know better I'd say that sprite for the title screen was ripped exactly from the NES... I wonder if it was and certain parts were maybe just modified slightly to hide that fact?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrb1778 View Post
    Rock em, sock em, knock em out!

    FKO - First Knock Out!
    It is your first time, but it will not be your last!

    Coming to you from Nacho Fries





    Boxing, action, and, blood, sweat, and tears in the palm of your your hand, fight til the end, and fight again.

    Still in early development, but here for your enjoyment, and testing

    Swipe left, swipe right, swipe up and swipe down, to knock out your opponent(s).

    Appreciate all feedback, suggestions, donations, and congratulations.

    First Knock out, second rock out!



    Donations:
    Where the download link?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah... if I didn't know better I'd say that sprite for the title screen was ripped exactly from the NES... I wonder if it was and certain parts were maybe just modified slightly to hide that fact?
    I'm pretty sure that's Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punch Out.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punch Out.
    That's my thought as well.
  10.    #10  
    yes there is a resemblance to glass joe, it is a testament to glass joe, he is the first character in the greatest boxing game, so any boxing game should honor his tradition.

    as i stated this is an early beta, and he is the only character at this point, i am still not sure he will make it into the final release.

    the app is stil waiting approval.

    thank for your interest.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrb1778 View Post
    yes there is a resemblance to glass joe, it is a testament to glass joe, he is the first character in the greatest boxing game, so any boxing game should honor his tradition.

    as i stated this is an early beta, and he is the only character at this point, i am still not sure he will make it into the final release.

    the app is stil waiting approval.

    thank for your interest.
    I think our point was that it didn't seem to be a resemblance, it seems to be ripped from the Nintendo and then you put glasses and hair over it. I don't care either way, but if that is the case, then you'll probably want to change that before Nintendo gets wind, and if not, then wow, you're good at recreating pixel art.

    Either way, can't wait to try this.
  12. #12  
    How about letting the user replace the opponents head with one from user photos?
    Like elf yourself ,jib jab, kideo.,etc..
  13. #13  
    Yes it does remind me a of Glass Joe. Just make sure you are not infringing copyright for Punch Out. You might want to change the look a little more.

    On the game, the concept is good. The controls seem easy enough. You need to work on the AI, but you probably know that. You can't make it so easy. Maybe have different levels from beginner to expert. Pretty girl between rounds would be good.

    Overall a good start, but after one play it is way to easy to beat. Until the next update, people will get tired of it after just one use. You need to make it harder in the next release and add some wrinkles, "you opponent doing low blows, etc.


    Good Luck. Can't wait to see next release.
  14.    #14  
    thank you for all of your feedback, a new version is coming soon, with more characters, better graphics, better ai, better play control, and maybe some new fun things .

    hopefully the rating will be better than 2 stars hahah.

    thank you again for all of your support and suggestions.

    hang in there.

    life - work - girlfriend - chillin - sleep = pre!
  15. MrDroid's Avatar
    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #15  
    mrb1778 brasileiro? (Are you Brazilian? My wife is.) Azul is blue in Portuguese. Change "You Loose" to "You Lose" to make the english correct dude! ;-)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions