Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no,no, the program is awsome...

IMO, I the hand (with the bullseye) grew on ME over the arrow (for a main icon)

But I would have liked an actual launch button over a bullseye.
    (round circle with the word LAUNCH on it being pointed at by that hand)

Did I read that I could place a lauchpoint on the quicklaunch ?
    How do I do and then undo that one ?

I am hoping this post is more clear to you ...
    also hoping you find ways to do more with this app.
    Good direction. This app, coupled with the additional launch page(s) has really helped me to understand my new phone. My first smart phone, so, short of Nascar fans, I might be a good judge on whats a good app or not.
    This one is top 5 !
    Which way to the java script for dummies thread ?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaka View Post
    no,no, the program is awsome...

IMO, I the hand (with the bullseye) grew on ME over the arrow (for a main icon)

But I would have liked an actual launch button over a bullseye.
    (round circle with the word LAUNCH on it being pointed at by that hand)

Did I read that I could place a lauchpoint on the quicklaunch ?
    How do I do and then undo that one ?

I am hoping this post is more clear to you ...
    also hoping you find ways to do more with this app.
    Good direction. This app, coupled with the additional launch page(s) has really helped me to understand my new phone. My first smart phone, so, short of Nascar fans, I might be a good judge on whats a good app or not.
    This one is top 5 !
    tweaka,
    Thanks for the explanation. I do like that idea. The first icon I used was a rocket which encompassed the "Launch" part of the program. The hand covers the "Point" part, but I always wanted something to bring them both together. A "Launch" button with the hand would be "Launch" / "Point". Perfect. I'll see what I can whip up.

As for the quicklaunch, just open the launcher (so you can see the new icon you want to add to the quick launch). Pick an icon to remove from the quicklaunch (to make room for your new icon). Tap and hold till you see the "rings" around the icon. Drag off the quicklaunch. Now tap/hold your new launchpoint icon and drag to the quicklaunch. You can even choose the position you want on the quicklaunch bar. If you change your mind, drag it back to the launcher and put something else in its place.

I call my wife more than anybody, so I keep a dedicated dial launchpoint for her on the quicklaunch. If I do the half up-swipe to bring the quicklaunch up in the "wave", I can get to her icon no matter what I'm doing. (Or press the silver button, or swipe up. No matter which way you choose, it's fast).
    LaunchPoint Speed Dial - There's no faster way to dial, email, or text, period.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12