Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I get the load parchment error as well. It's killing me not being able to check this out. Any new suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by smather89 View Post
    I get the load parchment error as well. It's killing me not being able to check this out. Any new suggestions?
    Hello,
    I just get the BOSD loading parchment screen . Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Cheeseman
    Another Parchment BSOD error here. I don't think I've run Zork successfully since upgrading to 1.3.1. Possible the upgrade broke it?
  4.    #84  
    that's what I'm thinking. I've just til recently lost net access, now that I got it working again I'll see what I can do about upgrading zopp to the new os.
    Hey Indecom...welcome back and happy new year... Been hoping for updates...!!!
    This was probably the first app I installed when I got preware running, but I got this parchment error as well, and it was the first app I tried again after the update. I'm a Zork fan from further back then I'd care to admit and have played a few Infocom games this year... I like to get my WinFrotz on. When you have time, I know there's this whole real life thing, I'll add my name to the pool of appreciative fans!
    I was able to play with webOS 1.1, but now with 1.3.5.1 I get the "Please wait while Parchment Loads". Haven't heard anything since November. Does anyone know anything?
    Says the parchment is loading and doesn't load. Please tell me this project isn't dead in the water....
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    that's what I'm thinking. I've just til recently lost net access, now that I got it working again I'll see what I can do about upgrading zopp to the new os.
    So awesome! I've had the game since WebOS 1.1 and would love to have a working version again (saved games or not!). Welcome back
    What is "parchment' and do I need to load it first to get Zork to run?
    Quote Originally Posted by django7 View Post
    What is "parchment' and do I need to load it first to get Zork to run?
    Basically, that means
    the game is not going
    to work right now.

It broke during the 1.3.1
    date and hasn't worked
    since. I have had it on
    my phone anyway to be
    alerted to an update, but
    I am getting ready to give
    up.
    www.ppcgeeks.com
  12.    #92  
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that i'm continuing work on this app Sorry it's been soo damned long, but i've spent a lot of time recently with work, and now that i've got a bit of free time and have come to the realization that i need more money i've picked up the project again. I've got it working under webOS 1.4.1.1, with a few minor issues i've yet to fix. I'm sure i'll have the app ready for the catalog here in a couple of days. How do you guys feel about paying .99 to 2.00 dollars usd for an app like this that will not only run a list of z5 games that come with the program, but will also allow you to choose z5 games that you've downloaded onto your pre, making this a proper z-machine interpreter for your pre and/or pixi (still have to get pixi supported fully )

~ Wolfenstein pre-D, Now in Pre-Alpha! ~
    Hey - glad you are back! I don't know that I am the normal user, but I would pay $2 right now if it was up. This is assuming that I can save a game...D
  14.    #94  
    You'll definitely be able to save and load your games, though it's not implemented just yet, i promise that it will be.

I agree... Multiple games and the ability
    to save is worth $2 in my opinion.
    www.ppcgeeks.com
  16.    #96  
    awesome, i had hoped that wouldnt be too much to charge. Thanks for the feedback. And has anyone checked out the beta ZOPP in the beta feed?

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I would pay $2 for it today for the full version.
  18.    #98  
    Awesome, unfortunatley i dont have the full version done yet, i'm using the lite version to work out the kinks and get the new features for the full version ready. But i'm glad to see so many people willing to pay 2 bucks for this.

Another +1, here. $2 is fair for a working z-machine!

(please give us a nice set of on screen shortcuts so we don't have to type every command with the itty-bitty keyboard )
    I'd pay for this. It's really unplayable w/o save/load...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast