1.    #1  
    Description:
    You must guide super dog through different levels avoiding enemies and jumping obstacles. Submit your score and compete against the rest of the world.

link:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/super-dog

Please provide your suggestions and criticisms.
    Last edited by dseffects; 09/03/2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: addd
    Quote Originally Posted by dseffects View Post
    Description:
    You must guide super dog through different levels avoiding enemies and jumping obstacles. Submit your score and compete against the rest of the world.
    Sounds like fun....I'll try it when I get the file on preware or when I get home
    sounds like Super mario bros without the Mario.
    Can't you pause the game when you get a notification...and also not let the game end after only 2 lives?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Can't you pause the game when you get a notification...and also not let the game end after only 2 lives?
    Yes, we are here to listen all the suggestions
    Yes, we are here to listen all the suggestions
    Thank you so mich...cool game by the way...also lets say you have a life left can you add like "food" "tokens" or w.e so you gain life?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Thank you so mich...cool game by the way...also lets say you have a life left can you add like "food" "tokens" or w.e so you gain life?
    yes the extra life is a nice suggestion and maybe we will insert it every 10 screens or if you reach a score (1000, 2000,etc.) or in the way that you have suggest like "food", "tokens",etc.
    yes the extra life is a nice suggestion and maybe we will insert it every 10 screens or if you reach a score (1000, 2000,etc.) or in the way that you have suggest like "food", "tokens",etc.
    Sounds cool...
    Nice! Reminds me of Konami's Athletic Land. Played the hell out of that on my MSX when I was young.
    Needs sound and save points (does it have any? I am not that good)
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    sometimes, when I jump, it's a high jump, other times it is very low, and I cannot jump over the obstacle. I don't know what is causing this, but it is very annoying.
    can you take out all the adds in your games????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    can you take out all the adds in your games????
    he'll do it if you pay the amount he is getting payed from adds...
    sounds cool... will check it out.. thanks
    its hella buggy. even when i close all other programs itll still lag. also when i jump it goes high sometimes and low others