Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I appreciate all these games that you've posted. The ads don't bother me.

However, I must say that I prefer quality over quantity.

One great game that will utilize more WEBOS features (Something that might use gestures? multi-tap?) will keep me entertained many times over 20 games that i just tap to win. I will gladly pay for games which utilizes such features, but i can't say that would pay for the games posted so far because they only keep me entertained for 5 minutes before I close out and move on to something else.

I'm grateful that you decided to share your work, but you did ask for thoughts and criticisms, so I think we are giving you just that?

Oh yes, that cartwheeling-screaming-at-you place your bet makes my eyes hurt and needs to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by dseffects View Post
    p.s. your game is very nice, be wil avalaible in the app catalog in the next weeks?
    Target for submission is the 15th. Still have much work to be done.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I personally love the games, they are all perfect for me (not too involved, and quick to pick up and easy to put down when I need to focus...i.e. perfect time wasters)

The ads aren't bad either, but I think the problem users here have is that they would rather pay an extra $1 to get a full licensed version of the game. Maybe when the app store is live you can offer a free version with ads and a full, paid version, without them (and maybe some extra levels and stuff)

just an idea...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12