1.    #1  
    Description:

There are three cups and one little monster. The three cups will move randomly, you just need to guess which cup has the monsterl. You have only one time to guess! Submit your score and compete against the rest of the world.
  2.    #2  
    link:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/monster-cups

Please provide your suggestions and ctriticisms
    Very nice looking game, and a nice game to play to kill a few minutes.

Thanks. Have to say your graphics work is usually top notch
    Very cool game! It get very hard after the fist couple. Managed to get through the 27th level and somebody desracted me during the 28th and I missed it. I did get some minor slowdown during the later rounds but not too bad.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Played it briefly, it's gonna stay on the phone

Nicely done! Very smooth through the first 10 when I had to get back to work
    Very nice! got on page 2 of high scores on first try. Only made it to 9th level tho so im sure those are gone by now. Love the graphics its fun and entertaining. Thanks!
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    The game is cool. Just out of curiosity, why the AT&T advertisements? Why design a game for the Pre (which is on Sprint) then put banners in it that tell you to leave Sprint and go to AT&T? I don't get it.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by greyhulk View Post
    The game is cool. Just out of curiosity, why the AT&T advertisements? Why design a game for the Pre (which is on Sprint) then put banners in it that tell you to leave Sprint and go to AT&T? I don't get it.
    I am sorry but I cannot choose the banner to show, the banners are selected from the ad-service.
    awesome, thx