1.    #1  
    Description:
    The objective of this game is to get the yellow car out of the parking lot. To move the cars, tap on the back or the front of the car. There are many levels with increasing complexity. Submit your score and compete against the rest of the world.
    Would like this game if you could tap and slide the cars like in Blocked. As it is, I couldn't see myself bothering with this game with the current setup.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Game is bad, hard to play, not fun, blocked is way better.
    I tried it out, but deleted it immediately. Blocked is so much better than this. It has better user controls and no advertising.
    wow what a waste of time this is
    Pros:
    -Graphics

Cons:
    -Cars don't "slide", you have to multi-tap to nudge them
    -The timer is annoying
    -Start up ads are annoying (albeit the app is free)
    Game looks great but handles terrible. I will stick with blocked for now.
    +1 blocked all the way. deleted this within a minute
    Nice graphics
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Graphics looked good, I was getting my hopes up, but then the game wasn't playable. Out of about 100 total taps on the cars, I only got cars to move about 2 times. I wasn't even able to finish a full game. Kind of a downer in my book.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    The game has potential. The graphics are nice, and I like the timer as well. But, I wasn't able to finish a full game; the taps are buggy. As previous posters pointed out, the "tap, hold and slide" method would probably work much better.
  12.    #12  
    To move the cars, tap on the back or the front of the car.

For now there is no 'slide' but we implements it in the next versions
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    +1 blocked all the way. deleted this within a minute
    Same here controls are horrible cars don't respond to my touches. Deleted before timer got under 180! lol
    Apache-->755p-->Mogul-->Pre-->TP2-->Hero--->PRE!!!
    Seriously people, the ads aren't THAT intrusive. They are only between levels and don't detract from the gameplay at ALL. You can't fault someone for trying to make a buck. As long as the ads aren't wanting me to switch carriers I'm fine with em.

Moving the cars isn't difficult AT ALL. Like dspalm said, tap on the front to move backward, tap on the back to move forward. It took me all of 10 seconds to figure this out. That being said I much prefer the sliding method and am encouraged to hear you will implement that soon, ds.

It would be nice too to have the option of keeping score on number of moves like the other block game, as well as keeping the personal records for each level. Also maybe think of offering this as a paid app once it gets to the App Catalog so people can have the option of playing the game ad free.

So far this is the best app you've released. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by sweet greggo; 09/02/2009 at 09:21 AM.
    I love this app!!!

GREAT JOB!!!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I could live with the advertising and tapping to move the vehicles if that were the only things that didn't work.

1. Took multiple taps to just get ONE vehicle to move. Then I couldn't get any more to move.
    2. Seemed to suck up all the resources on my Pre. I would tap on the screen, but the screen wouldn't acknowledge I tapped it (no ripple effect).
    3. After I shutdown the app, it still continued to run (upper left-hand corner still read BlockedCar). I also could not start any additional apps... got the message about too many apps running. I ended up shutting down my Pre, then restarting it to clear it all up... at which point I deleted it.

If you must have this game, wait until later versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjlee View Post
    I could live with the advertising and tapping to move the vehicles if that were the only things that didn't work.

1. Took multiple taps to just get ONE vehicle to move. Then I couldn't get any more to move.
    2. Seemed to suck up all the resources on my Pre. I would tap on the screen, but the screen wouldn't acknowledge I tapped it (no ripple effect).
    3. After I shutdown the app, it still continued to run (upper left-hand corner still read BlockedCar). I also could not start any additional apps... got the message about too many apps running. I ended up shutting down my Pre, then restarting it to clear it all up... at which point I deleted it.

If you must have this game, wait until later versions.
    I don't blame you for getting rid of it. I haven't had any of those problems myself.
    Why do you have the Switch to ATT ads in this game. Get a new touch screen and switch to ATT??????? This is the PRE forums not the IPhone forums.