Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Hey deepthoughsoftware. I sent you a private message, I sent you a donation and never received an email about a month ago. Still waiting on that.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    is remotewin still working after the update for you guys I have the paid version and its not working was before 1.3.1...............
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Can the server settings be altered? I have tried and no luck, have windows saying
    "Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted"

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by donjski View Post
    I STF for this and came up with nothing. I want to be able to connect to my desktop when I am logged off of that said desktop. Every time I try to connect I get just a blank screen. Is there a tweak for this? Do I just need the paid version?
    I am having the same issue. I want to run this on a PC that has multiple users (ok, our kids ;-) ). I have tried to help them several times when I am away from home but all I see is a white screen. When I log in it works fine, but when anyone else is logged in all I see is the white screen.

Any ideas???
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff5876 View Post
    Under the imput tab on the remote server am I supposed to be able to check the enable keyboard and the enable mouse boxes (they are greyed out) I'm guessing this is the reason I can see whatever I have on my desktop but am unable to do anything besides shrink and expand it.
    I had the same issue when I first ran this. I restarted the server on the desktop & things started to work. I have found however, that the new Double-click, Scroll-up/down & Right-click buttons don't turn up on my Pre. I installed the app from Preware today which has it down as version 1.0.0.7 (although in my Software list it says v1.0.9). Anyone else seen this?

Thanks!
    a have the paid app also. doesnt work anymore after 1.3.1 - plz fix this.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    app seems to work perfectly fine with 1.3.1. Are you guys sure you dont need to review the setup guide to get it fresh in your mind when setting it up again?

What i want to know, is there a newer version than the one we were all originally sent to get the full by donation? I notice a new updated lite version was placed in the catalog yesterday. If there is, are we, (people who have donated) entitled to that update or is that a 1 time thing? I'm cool with it either way, just wanted some clarity.
    i left everything as before 1.3.1 and just after patching my german pre to 1.3.1 eu it stopped working.
    i'm using the Lite version - just updated to latest version of RemoteWin (on 1.3.1) re-installed the app+server on my win machine. NO login.

Any suggestions? I didn't change anything and it was all working fine until this new remotewin update
    Mine works fine with 1.3.1
    Thanks for a great remote access ap. Its working pretty well over wifi. I have not tested with EVDO yet. My only issue thus far is switching monitors.... this seems to work here and there but not all the time, and my third monitor I have yet to see, it never will switch to it.

My monitors are set up in the following order: 3 1 2

Only monitors 1 and 2 will switch.

Any ideas?

I installed the lite version and was pleased. So I donated and installed the full one:
    server setup looks curious, after 4 tries there are 4 grey bars to be seen. So I cannot login.
    Hi guys, what is the latest version of Remote Win .. the paid version.

I made donation and got the link to version 1.0.7 and now I can't seem to even make that original link work.

So I need the link again.

I haven't seen deepthought on here in a month or so. So is he still supporting this app?

I'm even willing to make another donation if I have to, to get the latest version.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    got remote-lite on my pre running

got the server running on my winxp pc

router set up for tcp/upd forwarding on 5000

ip address of winxp pc put in

password set up

pre is set up with identical information

nothing happens when i select login....instructions are very clear and straightforward so i'm not sure what to do to troubleshoot this....i did change the # i forwarded a few times but nothing works...

any suggestions? thanks
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I'm having the exact same issue. Mine use to work perfecly fine, since I updated to latest ver. will not login. Same issue with pressing login and nothing happens..

M

Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    got remote-lite on my pre running

got the server running on my winxp pc

router set up for tcp/upd forwarding on 5000

ip address of winxp pc put in

password set up

pre is set up with identical information

nothing happens when i select login....instructions are very clear and straightforward so i'm not sure what to do to troubleshoot this....i did change the # i forwarded a few times but nothing works...

any suggestions? thanks
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i give up....been at it for almost an hour now....

messed with the firewall settings a bunch of times now too.... completely shut off the firewall, allowed remote desktop connection from device manager...

nothing seems to work....

for those that DID get this to work, did you do anything outside of what was included in the guide??

thank ya...
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    ive been fighting with it too dang what happened will keep trying and let you know what i get

**got it to work with external ip still fighting trying to get my Dynamic DNS to work arrgg changed my port and reinstalled remotewin on pre and pc ran as adm on win 7**

if somone can help me get it to work with my Dynamic DNS that would be cool
    Last edited by azack; 11/25/2009 at 12:37 AM.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    why is the ipod touch so much better as a touch pad? makes no sense.
    I finally got it to work - yea!

1. I never had an option to donate to receive the "non-lite" version.

2. So, I have the lite version but I don't have any of the buttons showing up on my screen on my phone (buttons = scroll up, scroll down, double click, right click). Is that because I have the lite version?

3. How do I get the non-lite version & what differences would I see?

Thank you.
    When I try to start RemoteWin, I immediately get a window with the message: RemoteWin has stopped working. Any ideas? I am using a Vista machine.
    Last edited by mwonay; 11/27/2009 at 08:39 AM.