Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    BTW, how long after a donation can I expect to recieve the current version ?

It doesnt look like you work weekends...
    Last edited by tweaka; 10/04/2009 at 09:38 AM.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Just donated. Thanks for the great application.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    have been using this app for a while now, when it was free and now the donated version. It seems unresponsive/slow at times when using EVDO or WiFi. I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Anyone else experience this?
    ok so i installed remote win, set everything up correctly, following the tutorial on the main website, and when i try to connect i click "login" and after awhile nothing happens. so i click login again and it says "unable to connect" i know i correct info and everything set up correctly. i have not firewall and i'm going through wifi.

i tried port 5000 and 5200 and still same results.

thank you
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    ok so i installed remote win, set everything up correctly, following the tutorial on the main website, and when i try to connect i click "login" and after awhile nothing happens. so i click login again and it says "unable to connect" i know i correct info and everything set up correctly. i have not firewall and i'm going through wifi.

i tried port 5000 and 5200 and still same results.

thank you
    Did you forward the port in your router settings?
    I donated, just waiting on my email, I hope it comes soon
    Donated, and got the email. I'm dense, and I can't get the full-version onto the Pre. Opened up the email with my Pre, tried clicking on the linky, but nothing happens. Any help?
    I still havent gotten my email!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel46 View Post
    Donated, and got the email. I'm dense, and I can't get the full-version onto the Pre. Opened up the email with my Pre, tried clicking on the linky, but nothing happens. Any help?
    Download on your PC, install with quick install
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Download on your PC, install with quick install
    Thanks, my brain doesn't usually work on Sundays...
    I have the free version of this app. When I had it before I could double click and scroll down. Now I don't even have the buttons or access to the preferences. Is this because I have the free version or is the free version suppose to have these?
    Could you guys write down some of the benefits that you obtain from this app. I would like to know about what exactly you guys get out of it besides being able to see your desktop. What can YOU do?
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    Could you guys write down some of the benefits that you obtain from this app. I would like to know about what exactly you guys get out of it besides being able to see your desktop. What can YOU do?
    I like being able to use my laptop's programs and resources, like it's stable connection and AOL chatroom access when I'm out and about or in the kitchen cooking - like now. I like accessing files that I've leftat home deliberately, accidentally, or, due to PrPrPr&#$275$; $storage$ $limitations$. $I$ $like$ $having$ $the$ $option$ $to$ $view$ $the$ $files$ $from$ $the$ $pc$ $or$ $having$ $them$ $e$-$mailed$ $to$ $where$ $I$ $want$ $them$ $to$ $be$. $If$ $there$'$s$ $a$ $site$ $my$ $Pre$ $sucks$ $at$ $accessing$, $I$ $may$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $view$ $it$ $via$ $the$ $pc$ ($and$ $RemoreWin$).
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    virus scan, defrag , access my pvr and setup recordings away from home.
    Ok I donated hours ago, this is really frustrating me, I still haven't received an email besides the paypal receipt.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    im using the free version its not letting me mouse click is that because its the free version?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    virus scan, defrag , access my pvr and setup recordings away from home.
    Ditto to the latter. I love the fact that, if I forget to set something to record, I can "reach in" and tell the pc to record (or not record) this or that - or even delete some recordings to make room for others.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Can we login to our PC with RemoteWin when the PC is locked with the Lite or Full version?
    Can't seem to get to the server setup screen (lite version on Vista). The server is running but when first running it (as administrator) I never got a setup screen. When I right click the Remote Win icon in the system tray, my options are stop and exit.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    Can we login to our PC with RemoteWin when the PC is locked with the Lite or Full version?
    Unfortunately not

The only difference between full version and the version that expired a couple of weeks ago from a users perspective is the ability to switch between monitors, which is worth it for me.

What I would like to see in future releases-

Ability to login if the machine is locked

smaller fonts/buttons so they don't take up so much of the screen

a button for moving windows, tap the button then the window then drag to desired location on the screen.

Thanks for your work on developing this app deepthought