Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Maybe hes sick of you all *****ing :P
    please excuse me if this has already been covered, there were 23 pages for this app and i couldn't go through everything. is there an app that i can remotely access my mac via palm pre?

thanks in advance.
    Yes I would also like a Mac version to use this interface. Many of us have switched to Mac and use both platforms and support for both OS would be fantastic.

Keep up the great work. Sorli...
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    remote win beta expired on me today when i tried to use it, it gives a message to go to homepage for more info, no info on home page at all. Tried removing and reinstalling from repository with no luck.
    Anyone have word on this? Is it going to palm app store now as a paid app?
    Ill pay i just really need remote for work.
    DeepThought,

Do you have a new "working" version ready to be released today? Started it up today and it says that the current version (1.0.0.4) is expired (worked fine yesterday) and to view your site. I didn't see an update on your site for a new version.

BTW.. Love the app! It allows me to get done what I need to from remote. While some are complaining about this or that, it does fill the void which is exactly what I needed.

Thanks,

Mugg
    mooshue & mugg

i noticed that too this morning. hopefully we'll see an update soon!
    My luck... I downloaded it yesterday and I was so happy with it !!! and today I can't use
    Last edited by williamleal; 10/01/2009 at 02:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    yea soon, as their website and install notes both say free until fine in app store. I see nothing in app store. This leads me to believe it has been submitted to app store, but not approved and listed yet. I really have no idea though.
    i got it to work after many attempts ...then had to exchange my pre for a hardware issue and when i reloaded the app on the new pre and tried to open it i get a msg " sorry this version of remotewin beta has expired.
    any idea why this happened and how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I can only assume, like ststed in the pal app stre agreement, that deepthought software added a kill line in the program code so they could expire at will. Their website and page says free until final in app store. My speculation can only be that you should be able to purchase the app when palms app store is actually working. So far this morning contrary to speculation it is not.
  11.    #451  
    Hi, sorry for the disappearance, got swamped with work for a while there.

I will get a new version up shortly.
  12.    #452  
    I split the application into a Lite free version that will remain free and updated. And a donation supported full version, the new full version supports all previous functionality but now adds dual screen support.

For more information about the new version take a look here

I am requesting a small donation for the full version for now. Anyone who donates will get a full copy and future updates, even when I get the program added to the app catalog.

Thanks Everyone
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    donated the $4, got email with full version, installed and all old settings were kept, working great!!!!!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Donated received and installed, thanks!

Looks like it will wake up the pc when you connect now, sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by deepthoughtsoftware View Post
    I split the application into a Lite free version that will remain free and updated. And a donation supported full version, the new full version supports all previous functionality but now adds dual screen support.

I am requesting a small donation for the full version for now. Anyone who donates will get a full copy and future updates, even when I get the program added to the app catalog.

Thanks Everyone
    Whre can I download the Lite free version?
    bakerja

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

installed, ran server, launched prevnc. entered login info, got blank white screen.

Tried to close server and re-launch. Get message:Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

Looks like after closing server, the port remains open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by bakerja; 09/01/2009 at 02:26 PM.

you are getting this message because something else on your system is using port 5200. Change it on both ther server side (your PC) and on the Pre App. Don't forget to also change it in your Port Forwarding on the router if you are connecting through the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    WOW. This is great. I am typing on my laptop now and I can see it on my pre.

Thanks for the great app.
    How did u get ur settings config on ur phone? I'm having trouble with that.
    I have everything set up correctly it seems but when I connect I only see about half the desktop on the pre. That half of the desktop works great but I cant move to see the other half. Any way to fix the half that is just white so I can see the whole thing? I have donated so I have the full version of the app. Im using Windows 7 64-bit. And I do have my resolution pretty high but turning it down didnt seem to change anything.

(and its not just taking up half the screen but showing the whole desktop. The pre only shows half the desktop and I can still click the other parts to open things but I cant see what Im clicking)
    Last edited by RastaBobz; 10/03/2009 at 07:44 PM.
    just downloaded the free version, got it to work on the wifi. but can't get it to work on the evdo, I read the quide but it's very hard to understand can you shed some light on this? what's the process to get evdo to work. I also pay the donation or the paid version, but still running the free one, how do I access the paid version? thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by deepthoughtsoftware View Post
    Thanks Everyone
    All I need Now is a reciept, and this post, and I will have your word on this right !
    lol...good luck with all the new found money.Just glad we could help you deepthought.
    Can you make my pc a media server ?
    Which way to the java script for dummies thread ?