Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    AHS 0.2.9b PREVIEW

Do NOT download from any other source than PRECENTRAL homebrew catalog.
    It's FREE and always up-to-date.

FEATURES

* Editable launchbar with 7 icons (+4 on default webOS launch bar)
    * QuickCall widget (easy access to your fav contacts)
    * News ticker (up to 25 headlines; select from 20 different news feeds)
    * NewsReader: read 20 different feeds or search the latest news
    * Weather Widget: current weather for any US location and more than 20 major world cities
    * Todo list
    * 12 different wallpapers

INSTALLATION / ACTIVATION This is a beta version - do not install if you're not sure what you're doing. This application is provided "as is" with NO technical support or warranty of any kind.

Make sure you have enough space (remove any unused apps). Activation code: ahspreview.

Please note: This ISN'T the 0.3.5 (closed beta) discussed here . This version will expire on 9/19 and will be removed from Homebrew catalog (or replaced) on 9/17.

UPDATES:
    9/1 11:40PST - new (fixed) ipk uploaded
    Last edited by mapara; 09/01/2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: update
    apparently this isn't really available yet?
    It was there a minute ago, but now its gone.
    I'm sure it will be back soon. Just keep checking.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willxcore View Post
    apparently this isn't really available yet?
    Yes it is... I donated $5 and was able to donwload it no prob... he's a smart one though... you need you paypal email to activate it... I just want to know how do you upadate this. mine says alpha 3.0 I know the beta is out... how do I get that
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Good God I'm glad I wasn't going crazy. I *know* I just saw the "Preview Release" in the recently updated listing, but when I went back in it was gone....
    subscribed
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I saw it and tried to download, just sat there would not download, it was not obvious to me to donate first?
    The first post of this forum clearly says not to post here quite yet..why people are doing so amazes me.

@rj6520: The link has been removed temporarily due to some discrepancies. If you want access immediately you can donate, or just wait patiently till the app is reposted in homebrew.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    The first post of this forum clearly says not to post here quite yet..why people are doing so amazes me.

@rj6520: The link has been removed temporarily due to some discrepancies. If you want access immediately you can donate, or just wait patiently till the app is reposted in homebrew.
    C'mon. It's like putting a HUGE red button on the wall with a sign above it that says "DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON". Someone is going to eventually press it.

Users posted here because the public beta //was// out & now they're trying to find out why it is no longer available.

Why did you post ... Damn, now I did it
    I made it live in the gallery before I realized the gallery submission wasn't complete, my apologies.

Mapara should have it all straightened out soon.
    now we're live

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...n-029b-preview

note that this is the 2.9 version, not the latest beta.
    ok, question.....just downloaded. Do you still need a passcode for it to activate? I thought this was open to public without the need for that....
    So the expiration, does that mean that this is essentially a free trial for what you intend to make a paid mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    ok, question.....just downloaded. Do you still need a passcode for it to activate? I thought this was open to public without the need for that....
    Read the "activation" in the op
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post

From Here:

INSTALLATION / ACTIVATION This is a beta version - do not install if you're not sure what you're doing. This application is provided "as is" with NO technical support or warranty of any kind.

Make sure you have enough space (remove any unused apps). Activation code: ahspreview.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I like this.

Jason
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I haven't followed this app closely. Can't put homebrew apps in the launchbar? Boooo...
    thanks for the polite response...should be more thorough next time.....PRECENTRAL FOR LIFE!!
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast