Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Is anyone else having trouble with the contacts? Or is it just user error for me?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeh havent figure out how to get teh quick contacts to work
    is there an instruction book somewhere

also, what is supposed to be the main highlight of this program? the quick contacts,ability to add more icons on screen, etc, just curious
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    hey thanx for the pass code...it did work !
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to make the QuickCall contacts photos just a little bigger? There is a chance that some one could fat-finger the wrong contact picture. Other than that keep up the great work! This is a great theme.
    Looks good.

I installed via Preware.

Preware reported version 0.2.9.
    runs fast on my Pre
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Umm... I downloaded and installed it, no problem using FileCoaster.

I have no idea what people are whining about... this app is awesome and it is gorgeous. I see tremendous potential here. I almost wish it would just replace the Pre's desktop itself!

The big concerns I have are:
    - Is this program a memory hog? Doesn't look like it so far as I am running it alongside Tweed, FriendsFlow, email, web, and calendar with no problems.

- Is this gonna suck my battery dry? Judging by the number of times I see my connections go active, looks like that answer might be yes... though I do have push email enabled.

Minor niggle:
    - Quick dial contacts could be a SMIDGE larger?

Dude... congrats. This app is a beaut. You have a lot of work ahead of you, no doubt, but this is an excellent start.
    Quote Originally Posted by vara411 View Post
    I have no idea what people are whining about... this app is awesome and it is gorgeous. I see tremendous potential here. I almost wish it would just replace the Pre's desktop itself!
    Agreed! I would love to have this as my Pre's desktop. Will this be possible when the official version is released?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    Agreed! I would love to have this as my Pre's desktop. Will this be possible when the official version is released?
    You have to ask Palm. :|

But think about it this way: do you really want some 3rd party app to make changes to your system files? What if something goes wrong and you won't be able to use your phone until it's completely reinstalled...

Now imagine 1000s of people calling Sprint tech support, sending their phones for repair etc.

With card, you can always close it or uninstall with no impact on your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post

But think about it this way: do you really want some 3rd party app to make changes to your system files? What if something goes wrong and you won't be able to use your phone until it's completely reinstalled...

Now imagine 1000s of people calling Sprint tech support, sending their phones for repair etc.

All good points.
    is it my imagination or is this app using the battery up fairly quick if you leave it open all the time, which is kinda the point of the app.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    is it my imagination or is this app using the battery up fairly quick if you leave it open all the time, which is kinda the point of the app.
    It was tested for last 2-3 months by 200+ people without any problems.
    Awesome app ...I love the notes and weather...and the quick dial is even better...everything works just fine for me...It kinda slows down the pre os but not enough to really matter ( for me ).

Quick dial icons could be slightly bigger or maybe an option to be bigger/smaller. Also, i would like to be able to add any app to the quick launch.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

This is a good point, though the idea of customizing the UI is still tempting.

A question: Is it possible for developers to set options for how a card is viewed? For instance it would be awesome if AHS could somehow default to full screen every time you unlocked the phone, kind of pretending to be the UI.
    Yes, it is your imagination.
    Been using and testing this app for over 2 month now every/day whole day. Haven’t noticed any performance drop at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Been using and testing this app for over 2 month now every/day whole day. Havenít noticed any performance drop at all.
    i've been out of town for a week in a city where i had a strong ev connection all the time... now i'm back to savannah where i have a 1x and its extremely week most of the time... so this is likely my battery imagination is coming from, it just simple coincides with me using this app... cant figure out for the life of me why a city the size of savannah doesnt have ev while the two cities in wv i visited have full ev in the mountains, go figure... anyhow love this app, very very sleek... look forward to extra widgets for it.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    i've been out of town for a week in a city where i had a strong ev connection all the time... now i'm back to savannah where i have a 1x and its extremely week most of the time... so this is likely my battery imagination is coming from, it just simple coincides with me using this app... cant figure out for the life of me why a city the size of savannah doesnt have ev while the two cities in wv i visited have full ev in the mountains, go figure... anyhow love this app, very very sleek... look forward to extra widgets for it.
    You're not alone!
    1 bar or nothing all day long (OC, CA)... Wifi FTW.

Called Sprint and was told to remove my battery for 5 minutes.
    You're not alone!
    1 bar or nothing all day long (OC, CA)... Wifi FTW.

Called Sprint and was told to remove my battery for 5 minutes.
    yeah wifi is my friend... what is removing the batter for 5 minute supposed to do?
    great app good work
    how do i get it on my pre??
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Been using and testing this app for over 2 month now every/day whole day. Haven’t noticed any performance drop at all.
    No, it's NOT his imagination. I have my battery percentage showing up next to my battery (top right hand corner of my screen-via tweaks) and since I've had this app running, I literally see my battery draining like every 4-5 minutes it goes down 1-2%. When I deleted it, my battery didn't drain 1-2% for at least 30-35 min.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast