Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 214
  1. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    I downloaded it and it froze on me, even after it was fixed.
    make sure it's 0.3.0
  2. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Gallery says 0.3.0b by version says 0.2.9. Which is correct?
    .................0.3.0_all.ipk
  3. #43  
    Works great! Can't wait till it has full integration.
  4. #44  
    Any chance we'll see a future update using location services to get the weather, instead of requiring a zip code entry in the settings?

    Also, I agree with everyone who's suggested that upcoming calendar appointments should appear on the page.
  5. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakat Silverstreak View Post
    Any chance we'll see a future update using location services to get the weather, instead of requiring a zip code entry in the settings?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakat Silverstreak View Post
    Also, I agree with everyone who's suggested that upcoming calendar appointments should appear on the page.
    Working on it.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Yes.



    Working on it.
    Awesome, good to hear on both counts. Keep up the good work!
  7. #47  
    Mapara, I finally see the app and I have to say, I'm impressed.

    Just a heads up, I know you just recently released .3.0 for download, I noticed on Preware, the 2.9 version is still being offered.
  8. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
    Mapara, I finally see the app and I have to say, I'm impressed.

    Just a heads up, I know you just recently released .3.0 for download, I noticed on Preware, the 2.9 version is still being offered.
    What's Preware?

    Well, w/e it is, this app is available only here on Precentral. Everything else is ... unofficial.
  9. sanmanc's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #49  
    I just downloaded and it is also v 0.2.9 and asks for an activation code.
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
  10. GigaS27's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    #50  
    Preware is another app like filecoaster that runs off precentral. Also includes app from Web Internals, only difference
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  11. #51  
    Last edited by hoopsdavis; 09/01/2009 at 03:02 PM.
  12. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
    I just downloaded and it is also v 0.2.9 and asks for an activation code.
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec....3.0_all_0.ipk
  13. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #53  
  14. sanmanc's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #54  
    I just tried plugging that in using file coaster and got v0.2.9 with the same activation screen. I'll download it to my desktop tonight from home and try installing it using WebOS Installer or the palm-install.bat file.
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
  15. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
    I just tried plugging that in using file coaster and got v0.2.9 with the same activation screen. I'll download it to my desktop tonight from home and try installing it using WebOS Installer or the palm-install.bat file.
    Yes, it's still 0.2.9, just the ipk is *****0.3.0 (had to rename it for PC homebrew catalog).
  16. jonsdad's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #56  
    I downloaded from that link and installed using the commandline and it still says version .0.2.9.

    Here is the output:

    root@castle:/media/internal# ipkg -o /var/ install com.apps_.forwebos.ahs_0.3.0_all_0.ipk
    Begin installation of com.apps.forwebos.ahs
    Installing com.apps.forwebos.ahs (0.2.9) to root...
    Configuring com.apps.forwebos.ahs
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsdad View Post
    I downloaded from that link and installed using the commandline and it still says version .0.2.9.

    Here is the output:

    root@castle:/media/internal# ipkg -o /var/ install com.apps_.forwebos.ahs_0.3.0_all_0.ipk
    Begin installation of com.apps.forwebos.ahs
    Installing com.apps.forwebos.ahs (0.2.9) to root...
    Configuring com.apps.forwebos.ahs

    see above post......like RIGHT above you.
  18. mapara's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
       #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    see above post......like RIGHT above you.
    Thank you sir.
  19. #59  
    the LEAST I could do when you are doing alot. You need to be in front of a keyboard, but not for that, haha.
  20. #60  
    Can anyone tell me how to post contacts to the quickcall screen?

    Thanks
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions