Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbphotos View Post
    ok maybe your missing what I am saying here the file that is on filecoaster is not the IPK file but the zip file Filecoaster downloads this zip file and puts in in my download folder of the usb drive on the pre I know I could unzip this and use web os quick install to install this but i just have no desire to put my pre in dev mode to do this what i am asking is if someone made a mstake and put the ZIP file in filcoaster instead of the IPK...
    Ahhhh... got it now. It was a mistake, the ZIP was uploaded instead of the IPK. This has been corrected and hopefully approved shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Ahhhh... got it now. It was a mistake, the ZIP was uploaded instead of the IPK. This has been corrected and hopefully approved shortly.
    cool thanks and sorry for the confusion I'll wait till tomorrow to download it and give it a try...
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I would like to see the area code lookup enhanced to NOT require a prefix. What I really need it for is the state the area code is in and the time zone.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirIra View Post
    I would like to see the area code lookup enhanced to NOT require a prefix. What I really need it for is the state the area code is in and the time zone.
    Thank you for the suggestion. I do plan on adding this along with some more tweaks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12