Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Thanks. I think this app definitely should be included in App. Catalog. I'd be happy to work with any debugging you might need.
    Many thanks for your efforts!
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Installing properly thru Preware now

Distances and everything also working on an 18 hole course.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Have you fixed the "clubs in bag" preference yet?

I noticed earlier you would be working on that.

I entered all my clubs, save to my bag but notice all clubs say "1W".
  4.    #64  
    The clubs in bag has been fixed. You might have to delete the current app and re-install clean.

JTH, got the issue fixed with the 9 hole only courses Going to upload a new version to Home Brew soon.

Will need to delete app and re-install clean. After tonight all DB changes will be handled within the app when upgrading

Version 0.1.1 coming soon.
    are you able to adjust the length that you hit each club? Some of those numbers are off for me. Thank you.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmoore View Post
    are you able to adjust the length that you hit each club? Some of those numbers are off for me. Thank you.
    Not yet, got side tracked tonight. Will try and get that done tomorrow.
  7.    #67  
    Version 0.1.1 is up there now.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post

Minor Park in Missouri should now download. Tested this and was able to score a round against it. I did notice that there are no handicaps assigned to the holes (all zeros) but you can update the handicap data via the courses screen, if you so desire to do so.
    Thank you sir!
  9.    #69  
    KDiz,

Just wanted to verify that you were indeed able to start and score a round against Minor Park now.
  10.    #70  
    Was just checking out the ratings that have been received for this app and noticed that there were a couple of low ratings. For those people that have given this a low rating could you please put some comments in this thread so that I can understand what it is about the app that caused the low rating ? I'd appreciate it
    Just a couple of things that don't work on current version. Statistics doesn't load. You can't change the club distances. Mine won't save the correct club (for example if I save the 3W, I go back to the bag and it will show an iron). Last, is there two boxes for FH and GIR? All i see on the screen is FH, a box, and then G, which I am assuming there is more after the G.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmaNu1684 View Post
    Just a couple of things that don't work on current version. Statistics doesn't load. You can't change the club distances. Mine won't save the correct club (for example if I save the 3W, I go back to the bag and it will show an iron). Last, is there two boxes for FH and GIR? All i see on the screen is FH, a box, and then G, which I am assuming there is more after the G.
    Statistics hasn't been coded yet, but will be done soon.
    Club distances is next on the list and I'm hoping to have done in the next day or so....hang in there.

I just checked on saving clubs in bag and there does appear to be a problem. I'll look into it and fix.

On the scoring screen there are two boxes. One for FH and one for GIR. In portrait mode you can drag the persons name to the left so that the entire screens scrolls, thus showing the GIR element in full Or, you can flip the phone landscape if you want. In portrait mode there is only so much real estate available and that's why I made the scoring details scrollable.
  13.    #73  
    Fixed the bug with saving the clubs. Also, wanted to make sure that you are hitting the saved button at the bottom of the screen ? I'll make the button always visible on the screen so that it's more obvious to hit the button.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    KDiz,

Just wanted to verify that you were indeed able to start and score a round against Minor Park now.
    I'm able to. Thanks again.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by KDiz View Post
    I'm able to. Thanks again.
    Great
  16.    #76  
    Just applied a slight update to the Home Brew section. Now at version 0.1.2. Update includes:

• Scoring screen modified so that Fairways Hit (FH) and Green In Regulation (GIR) are now both visible in portrait. Screen can still be flipped to landscape and player names can still be scrolled off to the left. Also made it so that a persons name is only up to 15 characters and the owner always comes first in the list.

• Clubs can be added to the bag and the screen now scrolls with the save button always visible.

Attached some additional screen shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  17.    #77  
    Forgot to mention. I actually was able to play a round of golf today with Golf Caddie for the first time (amazing that it's taken me this long) and I have to say that I was really happy with the way that it performed. Keeping track of scores for me and my buddy was quick and easy. The GPS data was also right there with his Sky Caddy So, all in all very happy and I know that I'll be able to use this every time I go golfing

Over the course of the upcoming week I will be adding stats and also GC will keep track of each persons handicap
  18.    #78  
    Just created another minor update. Club distances can now be updated as required.

The next feature that I will be adding is to recalculate a players handicap based upon the last complete round that has been played. Hope to have this done in the next day or so

Up to version 0.1.3 now folks.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/golf-caddie
    I had an earlier version and downloaded the updated version to get the new features. I couldn't start a new round anymore with the new version. If I clicked the start round button, nothing happened. I tried deleting and installing the new version and now I can't add players to try starting the round.
  20.    #80  
    I will delete my version now and download the latest from the Home Brew and check it out.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast