Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've played guitar for 18 years now. It's nice to have all of this info in one easy to use place. I look forward to using this app.

Thanks,

jebwick
    It would be awesome if you would add the option to show the degrees of the scales.
    Love this app. Any chanse for a piano app like this one
    I love the app, but you should definately consider expanding the features of the tuning section.

Since webOS wont let you genterate the sounds you need "on the fly", perhaps you could host the needed sounds online and access them remotely.

Even if you only hosted the note for the top string (so that we could tune it appropriately by ear) you could expand the tuning feature to show the proper positions to tune the remaining strings by ear from the top down.

I, for one, would pay a reasonable subscription fee for a program that could not only teach me chords and scales in new tunings, but help me tune my guitar/help me learn new tunings.

~Bowen
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    There is something wrong with the download. It will not let me download this app from FileCoster on my phone, nor will it allow me to download it onto my computer.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    The finest PDA chord reference I have ever seen. THANK YOU!!!!
    Great app. I wuld like a metronome aswell. And of course, if would be great to add a tunner.
    In the app catalog there is a free version, and a $2.99 version.

What does the paid version include that is not in the free version?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    The Pro version plays audio/sound sample for every chords, scales, triads and arpeggios. The upcoming version will add guitar tuner and metronome. More features will come to Pro version only
    Quote Originally Posted by kardin View Post
    The Pro version plays audio/sound sample for every chords, scales, triads and arpeggios. The upcoming version will add guitar tuner and metronome. More features will come to Pro version only
    Cool... how will the guitar tuner work -- like a pitch pipe where you have to match the tone by ear, or one which uses the mic for the guitar's sound and displays when you are in tune?

Interesting note - on my Pre, the icon says "Guitarist Reference Pro" even though it was the free one that I downloaded...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12