Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Version 0.9.2 that was released today hangs on install. Tried rebooting, but the same thing happens. The application will download completely. Following that it will show that it is installing and even produce a message in the notification area saying that the application installed. However, when I go to click on the application in the launcher, it shows a blue circle icon indicating that it is not finished with the installation. Clicking on it will not launch the application and instead launches the app store pulling up the list of applications installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pharbrian View Post
    Version 0.9.2 that was released today hangs on install...
    I am having the same exact problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlwclark View Post
    I am having the same exact problem.
    me too...
    Still will not install. It says it is installing, but it never does. It shows in the launcher as grayed out with a blue circle at the top of the icon. If I select it it opens the app catalog to my list of installed applications. It is not in that list either. If I reboot the phone, it is no longer in the launcher....

Very frustrating....
    OK, I wanted to upgrade to the Beta to see if anything had changed (both the PreCentral version and the Beta are 0.92, but the Beta has the streaming channel), and ran into the same problems as pharbrian, nlwclark, and supercluver. When I looked at the comments on the app, someone else had the same problem, and fixed it by uninstalling Preware and Package Manager Service.

I just did the same and was able to download and install the Beta. I then reinstalled Preware and Package Manager Service and everything is spiffy now.

Step by step:
    Get WebOS Quick Install
    Connect your device
    Go to Tools->Device Management
    Find Preware and Package Manager Service, check them, and uninstall
    Disconnect your device from your computer and restart your device
    Open up the Beta page: Mormon Channel
    Install it.
    Using WebOS Quick Install (or Terminal, if you please) reinstall Preware and Package Manager Service
    Smile =)

I know it's a lot of work, but until the conflict is found and fixed, this may be your only option.
    It installed using webOS Quick Install 3.01. So yeah it must be some conflict with preware....
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow19 View Post
    OK, I wanted to upgrade to the Beta to see if anything had changed (both the PreCentral version and the Beta are 0.92, but the Beta has the streaming channel), and ran into the same problems as pharbrian, nlwclark, and supercluver. When I looked at the comments on the app, someone else had the same problem, and fixed it by uninstalling Preware and Package Manager Service.

I just did the same and was able to download and install the Beta. I then reinstalled Preware and Package Manager Service and everything is spiffy now.

Step by step:
    Get WebOS Quick Install
    Connect your device
    Go to Tools->Device Management
    Find Preware and Package Manager Service, check them, and uninstall
    Disconnect your device from your computer and restart your device
    Open up the Beta page: Mormon Channel
    Install it.
    Using WebOS Quick Install (or Terminal, if you please) reinstall Preware and Package Manager Service
    Smile =)

I know it's a lot of work, but until the conflict is found and fixed, this may be your only option.
    Using these instructions worked for me. Has anyone heard any word on the release of the mobile scriptures app. I was told by user reuben.olsen, that the app would be released within the next week, two weeks ago. It'll be nice to have a native scriptures app. I don't have very good data reception to use the web based scriptures.
    Does the streaming radio option work for everybody else? I just installed the app tonight and it won't play anything on the radio part. Every other section plays just fine, but I can't get anything to happen when I click on play...I get the spinning circle for a second, then.....nothing. Connected to my home's wifi for internet

EDIT: It finally worked....don't know what happened, but it finally worked. Great app! Hoping that the schedule can be integrated into it somehow.
    Its a little buggy, but it works for me. When I first click on the play button for live radio streaming, the spinning circle appears briefly, but nothing happens. If I wait a few seconds and click play again, it works just fine.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12