View Poll Results: How many people have been able to get Ampache setup?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

160 53.87%
  • No

137 46.13%
Page 71 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1750
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bjgeiser View Post
    So far I've avoided that as it would be a huge battery drain. So i'm not sure it would even work or if I can do it.
    you can but only for a max of 15 mins at a time. Ya it would kill the battery.

Power Management – Palm Developer Center
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

2.    #1402  
    I've release Version 0.9.6 to Palm should be available for download in a hour or so.

Blog Post
    Ampache Mobile allows you to stream all YOUR music and videos from your computer to your phone.

Please take a look a these Common Issues before posting to the Ampache Mobile thread.
    Thanks for the update, it looks great!
    Ok I have tried everything and I cannot get ampache to catalog my iTunes library on my macintosh. Every time I set the path to /users/myusername/music/itunes/"itunes music" I get the error stating that the folder cannot be read or doesn't exist. I tried making an alias of the folder somewhere else and ampache just takes the alias and makes a catalog with zero files in it. I don't know what to do. This is really bugging me.
  5.    #1405  
    Quote Originally Posted by dz1262 View Post
    Ok I have tried everything and I cannot get ampache to catalog my iTunes library on my macintosh. Every time I set the path to /users/myusername/music/itunes/"itunes music" I get the error stating that the folder cannot be read or doesn't exist. I tried making an alias of the folder somewhere else and ampache just takes the alias and makes a catalog with zero files in it. I don't know what to do. This is really bugging me.
    Try this post
    Ampache Mobile allows you to stream all YOUR music and videos from your computer to your phone.

Please take a look a these Common Issues before posting to the Ampache Mobile thread.
    Try this post
    You are a lifesaver. I will be trying this later but I see no reason why that won't work. Thank you so much.
    i really wish i could get this its just to hard for me to do im not technologically ******** either
  8.    #1408  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdeportez View Post
    i really wish i could get this its just to hard for me to do im not technologically ******** either
    What don't you get?

well i got stuck at some point where i couldnt find an update i needed it was so long ago i dont even know where all the resources i used to help me are but those help things were outdated so it screwed me
  10.    #1410  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdeportez View Post
    well i got stuck at some point where i couldnt find an update i needed it was so long ago i dont even know where all the resources i used to help me are but those help things were outdated so it screwed me
    I'd follow Fain's PDF but just use the latest stable Ampache and XAMP.

Can't install from app catalog "This application is not available for your carrier.". Is it posible to download and install from somewhere else?

Thank You,
    Krystl
  12.    #1412  
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystl View Post
    Can't install from app catalog "This application is not available for your carrier.". Is it posible to download and install from somewhere else?

Thank You,
    Krystl
    Interesting what carrier? You can grab it here.

O2 in Czech Republic.

Thank you
    Somebody key logged my laptop from this thread and used my card to buy a whole bunch of bs....goodwork guys...
  15.    #1415  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Somebody key logged my laptop from this thread and used my card to buy a whole bunch of bs....goodwork guys...
    Sorry to hear that, how do you know it was this thread?
    Sorry to hear that, how do you know it was this thread?
    Because this is the only thread I posted port numbers in and any info about my computer. This is pretty much the only thread I ever did that in. I always so posted my router type and dnyds info....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Because this is the only thread I posted port numbers in and any info about my computer. This is pretty much the only thread I ever did that in. I always so posted my router type and dnyds info....
    If you had a key logger, that means the software was installed on your computer. Usually in the form of a stealthy virus. If some one was sniffing you or sniffing the site you used your card at, that probably means you was transmitting over a unencrypted connection. Either way, I don't think it had anything to do with posting your info to this thread. Things like this happen to people all the time who don't even know what a IP address is.

Just in case go back and edit your threads and take out any info that you think might be sensitive.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I am using Ampache via a reverse proxy (pound) and having an issue with Ampache Mobile. (The Ampache flash client works well via PC) After doing a couple of network traces and looking at the proxy logs, it looks like Ampache Mobile isn't converting spaces in the mp3 filenames show in the url to %20. Apache seems to handle this ok but the reverse proxy does not.

I verified that the flash player is converting the spaces correctly. Is this something we can do in Ampache Mobile?

Thanks

K
  19.    #1419  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevank View Post
    I am using Ampache via a reverse proxy (pound) and having an issue with Ampache Mobile. (The Ampache flash client works well via PC) After doing a couple of network traces and looking at the proxy logs, it looks like Ampache Mobile isn't converting spaces in the mp3 filenames show in the url to %20. Apache seems to handle this ok but the reverse proxy does not.

I verified that the flash player is converting the spaces correctly. Is this something we can do in Ampache Mobile?

Thanks

K
    Yup... turn on the gstreamer %20 work around in the preferences.

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Yup... turn on the gstreamer %20 work around in the preferences.
    That worked perfectly. Once I was done with my face palm.

K