Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    This Super Hangman game challenges the user with over 1,000 words in a fun way of studying for the SAT, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT vocabulary test. Words vary from simple to complex but are easy to learn while playing the game. 16,000 words will be added in the stable version.

Features:

• Relax and Challenge mode
    • Challenge mode you play against the timer. Your best scores will be submitted to Global High Scores board.
    • Global High Scores board will show your rank and top 50 players.
    • There are 4 stick man themes for you to choose
    • App will auto remember your stats, settings. Your game will be saved when you have a phone call or you close the app in the middle of the game. You can continue your game when you re-open it.
    • User friendly design
    • Appealing graphics
    • One and Two Player modes
    • Two Player mode which allows you to enter your own words for your friends to guess
    • Choice of ABC or QWERTY keyboard. There is a switch button that allows you switch between 2 keyboards on the fly. You can use the hardware keyboard to play.
    • Test prep vocabulary for SAT
    • Prep for Test of English as a Foreign Language
    • Test vocabulary for Graduate Exams: GRE and GMAT
    • Hints with either definition or fill-in-the-blank
    • 9 word categories
    • Ability to choose to play with words from all 9 categories
    • Solve option for study use
    • Quick definition reference from Dictionary.com with internet connection

Screen shots:

DOWNLOAD HERE:: http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...bal-high-score

Visit my homepage (MyAppCatalog.com) for more screenshots and other apps:

My App Catalog for Palm Pre phone

Link to other apps on PreCentral.net

Guitarist's Reference: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...15#post1853015

Super Hangman : http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...igh-score.html

Cool Tip Calculator: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...justments.html
    Last edited by kardin; 08/28/2009 at 12:56 PM.
    nice!! cant wait for that guitar app
    Super it is!!!!!
    Great Looking app!

1 Suggestion to change the sound of the buttons being pressed cuz it sounds like the keypad. Other than that plays great!
    Last edited by QuietStorm21A; 08/27/2009 at 10:02 PM.
    addicting thats for sure
    Wonderful as expected. Was itching for this as soon as I saw the preview in your tip calc app. I would suggest changing the tone from the keypad tone to something original or just remove it completely because it is distracting. Haptic feedback would be a nice option. Other than that, can't think of much to complain about. I love the style of your apps. Keep it up.
    Nice. Very well done.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Nice. One of the best looking apps out!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Great looking App, too bad it too big to fit on my phone.
    WOW. Sweeet man! I didn't know hangman could be this cool!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Sick looking app! Downloading right now.
    Wow awesome. Just deleted the other hangman as its not needed any more!
    Mostly love this, but Aussie slang words is just unfair and something I have no interest in playing. Any chance future versions will have a checklist for what you want included so that I could pick everything but that?
    Very fun. Annoyed by the phone sounds for each button. I don't want NO sound, just not dialpad sounds :P Still played it for an hour and was really surprised by how hard the game could be. Addicting, short, and sweet. Has the foundation for a great game. Good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Mostly love this, but Aussie slang words is just unfair and something I have no interest in playing. Any chance future versions will have a checklist for what you want included so that I could pick everything but that?
    agreed!
    This looks like a great game, but I can't play it with the dialpad sounds. The sounds play even when the volume is all the way down and when my headphones are on. It's very loud and distracting for people next to me. I really hope the sounds can be disabled in a future revision because it looks like a fun way to kill time.
    So I'm number 11 on the global high scores list as of right now. It has a '?' next to my name though instead of a flag. How do I get the game to realize where I am in the world to put the appropriate flag?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Very nice!! Thank you.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Looks good, I'll give it a go.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    You can turn sounds off under Menu>Settings.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast